California - Northern

Does anyone have an extra colored egg cockerel near or in Stanislas County? Easter eggers, amerucaunas, cream legbars and olive eggers are all welcome. I can take him in about a month.
I gave a second generation Oive Egger cockerel away a week ago. He was Wheaten Ameraucana over Marans and then back to Wheaten Ameraucana. Hope you find one. Kern

My husband did a homemade one. It works great.
@h2oratt

byc happy bday.gif

Does anyone have an extra colored egg cockerel near or in Stanislas County? Easter eggers, amerucaunas, cream legbars and olive eggers are all welcome. I can take him in about a month.

I'm a bit farther from you, but I do have a juvenile cockerel that hatched this summer. He is either from a pure Ameraucana father and a Welsummer mother, or a pure Ameraucana mother over a Barnevelder father. (busy summer and I don't recall which egg he hatched from but I think it was the Welsummer egg) He is speckled looking with a full beard.

I also have a 1 year old splash Arkansas Blue male, he carries the blue egg gene, if you are interested in him. He is smaller than most LF, but larger than bantam. I can give you a black hen to go with him.

Hi all! It's been forever since I've checked in here. I hope everyone's flock are well.

Any one have any hatching eggs of any breed? I am looking for up to 6 standard-sized eggs or 9 bantam-sized eggs. I am in Fairfield & would be willing to drive about 1 hour one way. I have a broody modern game hen & none are fertile. My 8-y-o son is soooo disappointed. If I get them in the next day or two, I think the timing will work out for the hen to hatch them. Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom