California - Northern

There are three with good veining. One looks like a blood ring but if there is an embryo moving in any of them keep them in the incubator.

I keep them in unless they smell or hare clear

You could be right re blood ring. I’m keeping them in the incubator until day 21. Will let you know

Hello All, i am from the Central valley the land of the forgotten ag. I am new to this web site. How is everyone doing this Sunday?

I live in Coalinga, CA about an hour west from Fresno. Still Fresno county. We have ag lands everywhere here. Cow farms, chicken farms, orchards, plants, bushes, and more.

I have been enjoying raising backyard chickens for 4 years. I got 8 over a year ago to discover 6 would get ambushed by neighbors German Shepherds right on thanksgiving day. We lost 7 of 11 we had.

We currently have 2 Rhoad Island Reds, 2 Americanas fully mature.

A week ago we purchased 4 more at tractor supply. 1 California White that is turned out to be a meater, 2 Americanas, and 1 black brahma. They are cute and babys right now we were sad about the meater. It happens.

Hello All, i am from the Central valley the land of the forgotten ag. I am new to this web site. How is everyone doing this Sunday?

I live in Coalinga, CA about an hour west from Fresno. Still Fresno county. We have ag lands everywhere here. Cow farms, chicken farms, orchards, plants, bushes, and more.

I have been enjoying raising backyard chickens for 4 years. I got 8 over a year ago to discover 6 would get ambushed by neighbors German Shepherds right on thanksgiving day. We lost 7 of 11 we had.

We currently have 2 Rhoad Island Reds, 2 Americanas fully mature.

A week ago we purchased 4 more at tractor supply. 1 California White that is turned out to be a meater, 2 Americanas, and 1 black brahma. They are cute and babys right now we were sad about the meater. It happens.
Hi and Welcome!

It sounds like you have a very nice place.

I hope the dog problem has been taken care of. I am brooding some chicks for a person that had her hens killed by roaming dogs in the City or Espart

Yep, the dog problem is tough. I live in Stockton and have way too many chickens. At least now I can sort out my roosters from the hens. It takes along time with Easter eggers. My pellets are finally laying but their eggs are tiny.
1d4c21e6_smilies-3434.png

It is great that they started now! You will have eggs all winter long

I have a 15 week old 75 percent Wheaten Ameraucana 25 percent Black Marans cockerel free to someone that says they don't want him for the dinner table. My Marans lay dark eggs so he was supposed to be a pretty green egg layer. The odd thing about him is he hasn't crowed yet, not even trying. I think he is intimidated by my Wheaten Ameraucana Rooster.

Back
Top Bottom