California - Northern

Such a good looking roo. I’m expecting a silver-laced Wyandotte chick in August, along with others. They are so beautiful, and it’ll be my first rose-combed bird. No roo’s allowed in Fremont either. :(

Good luck re-homing him.

How are the chickens doing in our heat wave?
I have 10 and are doing fine. They are let out of prison each morning to roam and backyard fruit orchard. Lots of shade.
My wife and I should be moving to the country just outside of Newman in about 45 days. We have sold our house and purchased another older home on 3 acres. Big change. We have lived at our present location for 43 years. I see many more chickens in our future. Kern

I have 10 and are doing fine. They are let out of prison each morning to roam and backyard fruit orchard. Lots of shade.
My wife and I should be moving to the country just outside of Newman in about 45 days. We have sold our house and purchased another older home on 3 acres. Big change. We have lived at our present location for 43 years. I see many more chickens in our future. Kern
Congratulations! 43 years is a long time in one place. We have been here for 22 years

Good Morning! It's been awhile since I tried posting! I think about 10 years? But every time I need Chicken advice, I find it here! You all have supplied me with great information over the years!

I'm posting cause I'm trying to find my 5 mo. Blue Laced Red Wyandotte Roo a home. I live in Pleasanton and we areng allowed roos. He is a handsome guy and so far very sweet. And of course free to a good home. Thanks for any help or leads in advance!View attachment 2206682

What a beauty! Hope he finds a good loving home and not some creepy dinner plate! I had to return a cockerel we got attached to because we aren't zoned for roos either!

Thank you! The Silver Laced Wyandottes are beautiful! This roo and his sister are my first rose combed birds too. Enjoy your chick!
I have two Rose-Combed Dominiques and I can tell them apart at instantly looking at their combs. It's amazing how rose combs can differ on the same breed of chicken!

Yes! I just saw 100 today, same yesterday and monday I saw 102. Tomorrow and Friday are supposed to be 103 but I expect higher temps.

I use a misting system, shade and fresh water too.

Back
Top Bottom