California - Northern

The weather is cooling down, too. We just replastered the pool and everything is ready to go, but it's going to 87° today. I can't complain though because it's looking better outside.

Can the smoke cause respiratory illness with chickens?

The weather is cooling down, too. We just replastered the pool and everything is ready to go, but it's going to 87° today. I can't complain though because it's looking better outside.

Can the smoke cause respiratory illness with chickens?
It has to be fairly fast-- like immediate from lack of O2.

They do not live long enough to get long term illness form smoke.

Hi all! It's been forever since I've dropped in. I wanted to let everyone know that I'm ok. We were next to evacuation zones but thanks to favorable topography & wind direction, we are safe & sound. Just a lot of smoke. I hope all of you are well too.
That
Hi all! It's been forever since I've dropped in. I wanted to let everyone know that I'm ok. We were next to evacuation zones but thanks to favorable topography & wind direction, we are safe & sound. Just a lot of smoke. I hope all of you are well too.
Great video!
It has to be fairly fast-- like immediate from lack of O2.

They do not live long enough to get long term illness form smoke.

Hi - I'm trying to add a new post to the CALIFORNIA - NORTH thread and having trouble with it. So sorry in advance if this is not done correctly.

I'm wanting to see if anyone will take my lonely sweet little d'Uccle bantum rooster. I had 2 d'Uccle hens free ranging around my house (with their own mini coop) for months and decided to get them a rooster (they obviously wanted a boyfriend!) so I got 3 babies and all 3 turned out to be roosters. All five got along great but last month a hawk discovered them and a week later only this last little 5 month old sweetie is left. He is alone in the mini coop and I'll deliver him to a good home in the SF Bay area if you are interested. Please let me know.
Thanks, Sue in Sebastopol, CA

Attachments

• LittlePrince.JPG
    LittlePrince.JPG
    453.4 KB · Views: 7
  • LittlePrince2.JPG
    LittlePrince2.JPG
    377.5 KB · Views: 6
Hi - I'm trying to add a new post to the CALIFORNIA - NORTH thread and having trouble with it. So sorry in advance if this is not done correctly.

I'm wanting to see if anyone will take my lonely sweet little d'Uccle bantum rooster. I had 2 d'Uccle hens free ranging around my house (with their own mini coop) for months and decided to get them a rooster (they obviously wanted a boyfriend!) so I got 3 babies and all 3 turned out to be roosters. All five got along great but last month a hawk discovered them and a week later only this last little 5 month old sweetie is left. He is alone in the mini coop and I'll deliver him to a good home in the SF Bay area if you are interested. Please let me know.
Thanks, Sue in Sebastopol, CA
He looks like a very sweet Boy!

I hope you find a home for him

Hi all! I live in Santa Clara and just found out my silkie is a roo! So I need to rehome him. He’s 6 months old and about 1 pound. He’s very friendly - my girls play with him all the time. He is also friendly with my dog (meaning he ignores him instead of running away). My girls are very upset that we have to give him away, so I need a good home! I can deliver him to you, even as far as Folsom or Placerville. 9B52B4BD-FB9B-4E12-B593-DB618845A4B9.jpeg 8DF71296-84FF-4637-AA8A-FB93185BACFB.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom