California Serama Breeders Gather Here!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
WOW I really like the color on both the barred typed birds!! Maybe i like baring, Jerry was talking about a barred cocopop. I need to win the lotto so i can buy a home that can accomidate my chicken delemma!!! Fabian does not help because he likes them aswell, we cant say NO!
ep.gif

Last edited:
So Jessica how is your little pullet doing!!?? What have you and your mom decided to name her!! She hatched april 09/2011 I looked back in my breeding records so now you have a correct date!! I hope that you have lots of fun with her as well as kick some butt!! Oh and Taylor I love the name TITAN for my little cockerel thanks for hanging out with me yesterday. OHHHHH and the apricot JAM is amazing, you ladies are very talented!! Chaili please tell Dave that Fabian loves the MAN zip ties, I think they are going to be as common to see around the house and light switches now!!

Last edited:
Quote:
She's doing great! Jessica named her "Angelica", after Captain Jack's (Sparrow) latest love in the Pirates of the Caribbean series. I'll be checking on her at lunch today, she's inside in her little cage near Hedwig, so she won't be too lonely. Glad you liked the jam and zipties!
wink.png

Quote:
She's doing great! Jessica named her "Angelica", after Captain Jack's (Sparrow) latest love in the Pirates of the Caribbean series. I'll be checking on her at lunch today, she's inside in her little cage near Hedwig, so she won't be too lonely. Glad you liked the jam and zipties!
wink.png

Congratz on your new addition!!!! Now you guys can enter your bird to any of the APA/ABA show and have a chance of winning Champion of the show since your pullet color is a recognize variety. Enjoy!!!

What color is she Sunny? And congrats Im hopeing I have some nice birds from my Boy from Cara the Golden Duckwing and My Cocopop Hen.

Slowly but surely, I'm getting deeper into this Serama thing!!!

Jessica LOVES her little pullet. It will serve two purposes, one will be for showing next year, and the other will be for breeding.

Jake- she's pure white.

Last edited:
Very good Sunny I think my pullet from Cara will do Good if I show her for 4h next year Yes I finally signed up

Quote:
This bird almost seems to have the barring restricted to a birchen base( E^R/E^R ) , instead of a self black base( E/E). But the barring is mostly in the sex feathers and less in the tail/breast parts of the bird.
hmm.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom