California Serama Breeders Gather Here!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SunValleySeramas

Songster
9 Years
Dec 26, 2010
ramona, california
Hey all you Cali serama lovers, I thought I would start this thred to give some of the others a break. We have so many people around that breed Nice looking seramas and it will be a great place to exchange ideas and information!!!

Last edited:
i'm down . will you so cal's let this nor cal boy in ! lol . always need more serama info and ideas thats for sure . and its a blast to talk to all of you serama folk.

SURE BIG-B As far as I know they haven't divided the state in half yet....
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif

CARA: Great idea!!!
clap.gif
Need any help getting the word out to everyone? I'm yer man oops I mean frog
hide.gif
cool.png

OK, I am going to be the first to post pictures....
woot.gif

Here are my 3 seramas LtoR; Jenny, Little Caesar, Girlybird [a big gamey serama-hee hee] Sara and Gabby [another BIG serama
tongue2.gif
] They are all bedding down for the night there.......
love.gif

69838_203_006.jpg

Quote:
Sunny, I'm no breeder either [ I got one on the way does that count?].......NAW this is for ALL of us guys that love our seramas and want to show them off........
wee.gif
D.gif
jumpy.gif

ALL YOU SERAMA GUYS & GALS--just show em off, lets see whatcha got, pet quality or show quality we are equal opportunity viewers..........
woot.gif

I know I just LOVE to look at the little darlings!
D.gif
jumpy.gif
D.gif

Well im not sure if im a breeder but im here with Nice serames from Cara. So ill be on this thread alot

Quote:
It will happen for your Jake, I will get some pics up soon when i get the chance, spred the word I think there are enough of us out here!!. Love the pics FROG!! Chaili it will happen for you I cant wait for your babies, I will bring down the newspapers to you this afternoon, when I bring a little PEEP show as well!!

Jake I like yout little mottled cockerel!! You got the last two i am selling for the next 6 months!!!
woot.gif
I am putting a hold on my flock and going to wait it out a bit!!!

I went last weekend to visit Jose and the roo that Joey got him from me and he is mind boggling!!
thumbsup.gif
I am glad that Jose got the little cockerel.
I am really liking my chicks at the moment!! I will post pics when i can. I have been able to see what parents produce the best with eachother and i am going to make a good go of it coming up in 5 weeks!! My friend Pete is building several incubaters like my humidair 20 parts alone are 300$ but well worth it for the quality hatches i normally get. I also notice that from my incubater i get around 70% pullets from my hens that sit i get 80 cockerels. Strange but true.

Oh I use frontline an all of my birds and I have not noticed any difference in fertility,
frow.gif
Anyone that says they have a problen is Crazy, the san diego wild animal park uses it on the california condoor, soOOOO yeah fertility and frontline use not an issue with me, OH Grady in florida is now using it on all his birds he cant say enough about it. If you are interested in using it, i use the dog one I buy the three pack for the huge dogs up to 120 lbs and put it in a 5 cc serenge, then put one drop,, I said one small drop on the hip bone near the vent of the bird!! will keep any bugs off for up to two months!! AHHHHH that is all for now, serama land!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom