California Serama Breeders Gather Here!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
WOW Bill that is so cool! And yes they are going to a great home! See ya in the AM
cool.png

Quote:
Both, that and sitting on his right arm most of the way......remember???
lol.png
Who is Little Missy??? Your mutt hen???

Missy is my handicapped hen, she likes to hide her head under the crook of my arm..... Yep Beeps loves to ride on my arm in the car OR on the floor, in my truck there are lots of tasty morsels on the carpet [from the stables].
big_smile.png

What is your opinion about Bills possible drive witht he 4 eggs????

He will have higher chance if he collect those eggs right after they laid and store them in cooler temperature before he transport them....or hire a TRANSPORTER to transport em for him!!!!
wink.png
gig.gif
hide.gif
J/K on the hire a TRANSPORTER part.

Quote:
Bill, she is going to a real good home.....she will be pair up with Little B when she gets a little older.
thumbsup.gif
Good luck to you and Sue on your hatching!!!!!!
fl.gif
fl.gif

Quote:
Ray is going to come down on the 24th of Sept......but I rather have him come down in Nov. for the show then to our meeting due to the long drive from where he lives.
wink.png

Quote:
Ray is going to come down on the 24th of Sept......but I rather have him come down in Nov. for the show then to our meeting due to the long drive from where he lives.
wink.png

bigb is ray right?? man cant wait to see everyone's birds again. Oh and joey i'll be donating a serama chick to the raffle = )

Quote:
wink.png

bigb is ray right?? man cant wait to see everyone's birds again. Oh and joey i'll be donating a serama chick to the raffle = )

TITAN Crowed this AM!!! omg 10 weeks old, He is ooo adorable, i cant wait to show him..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom