California-Southern

Hey all I am in Covina and just got my first four chicks three weeks ago. Love my chickens already. They are in the garage now after two weeks in the house and out for bits in the day. Coop is almost done. Anyone near me?

Hi, I'm new to Backyardchickens, and have a small flock of Buff Brahmas in Oceanside California! I have the chicken fever, lol. I never knew how much fun these little girls would be!

welcome-byc.gif
From Hemet, Ca.
frow.gif

old.gif

Hey all I am in Covina and just got my first four chicks three weeks ago. Love my chickens already. They are in the garage now after two weeks in the house and out for bits in the day. Coop is almost done. Anyone near me?

Yay! Covina isn't far from some of us... Hacienda Heights, Upland, Norco (that's me!), Glendora... then there are others a bit further like Hemet, Irvine, Bakersfield... no matter, where there's chickens, it's family!
hugs.gif
Come to the meet-ups and let's get acquainted
frow.gif

What I am hoping are two BR pullets and one EE and one Americauna. I cannot have roostersin our city so I sure hope they are all girlies. I am hooked big time too. Have wanted chickens for years.

I am starting a batch of incubation eggs Thursday, some from my Buff Brahmas and some Silkie eggs I ordered today. I'm not sure how many I'll keep/sell, but I do know that many feed stores will take your Roosters if you get them and can't have them.

Back
Top Bottom