20170816_173008.jpg
20170816_173227.jpg
20170812_173707.jpg
20170805_184245.jpg
20160617_134301.jpg
20170817_171456.jpg
20170818_123014.jpg

Hi,
Looking to rehome 6 hens. Cannot keep due to current cancer treatment.

I have 2 Cochin/Silkie Frizzles (red and black)

2 Mille Fleur bantams

1 blue/white crested Polish frizzle

And 1 white bearded Silkie

They are good layers. Eggs are small. Girls are about 3 years old. Fed organic/non-soy feed. Sweet temperament (Polish is not quite as cuddley). Silkie and Frizzles will get in your lap. I raised the Silkie and Frizzles from chicks. Polish was purchased at 4 months old. And Mille Fleurs were rescue hens. Frizzles, Silkie and Mille Fleurs are great brooders if needed. They do need to be kept out of nesting box at times. Would love to keep them all together if possible. These are pets only. Looking for a safe, loving home. I will provide a 25lb bag of Scratch and Peck organic layer food and can meet someone if the distance isn't too far. So Cal. Temecula

Last edited:
FREE TO GOOD HOME....View attachment 1113680 View attachment 1113681 View attachment 1113683 View attachment 1113686 View attachment 1113689 View attachment 1113693
Hi,

2 Mille Fleur bantams

They are good layers. Eggs are small. Girls are about 3 years old. Fed organic/non-soy feed. Sweet temperament (Polish is not quite as cuddley). Silkie and Frizzles will get in your lap. I raised the Silkie and Frizzles from chicks. Polish was purchased at 4 months old. And Mille Fleurs were rescue hens. Frizzles, Silkie and Mille Fleurs are great brooders if needed. They do need to be kept out of nesting box at times. Would love to keep them all together if possible. These are pets only. Looking for a safe, loving home. I will provide a 25lb bag of Scratch and Peck organic layer food and can meet someone if the distance isn't too far. So Cal. Temecula

I am SO VERY sorry to hear about your struggles!!! I LOVE your hens, they are beautiful!! I can't take them, but I hope you find someone to take them all. I also hope you have a full recovery and can then take these girls back!!!

I posted this in the sale forum, but thought I'd post here too. I've got two 4 week old GLW pullets ($10 for the pair). I have a few more chicks than I can keep and am working on deciding which ones. There will be a few more later if anyone in the area is interested. I'm in Ventura.

FREE TO A GOOD HOME....SO. CAL.
View attachment 1113680 View attachment 1113681 View attachment 1113683 View attachment 1113686 View attachment 1113689 View attachment 1113693 View attachment 1114485
Hi,

2 Mille Fleur bantams

Beautiful girls! So sorry about your illness and best wishes for a speedy recovery! Hopefully someone will take these beautiful hens!

I posted this in the sale forum, but thought I'd post here too. I've got two 4 week old GLW pullets ($10 for the pair). I have a few more chicks than I can keep and am working on deciding which ones. There will be a few more later if anyone in the area is interested. I'm in Ventura.
I'm in Camarillo and looking to get into chickens, definitely interested

FREE TO A GOOD HOME....SO. CAL.
View attachment 1113680 View attachment 1113681 View attachment 1113683 View attachment 1113686 View attachment 1113689 View attachment 1113693 View attachment 1114485
Hi,

2 Mille Fleur bantams

If you're still looking to re-home, my mom and I both are into chickens and we could take them for you!

Back
Top Bottom