California-Southern

Hey SoCal people, on a very long shot I am wondering if there is anyone who happens to be looking for a giant breed dog about 3ish years old. Super sweet with people, I wouldn't put him with small animals or children though. He will kill squirrels/rodents. If you are interested, please PM me. It's not my dog, I could hook you up with the owner.

anyone going to the Ventura Poultry Show tomorrow?

Open Date:
Sat, Apr 13, 2013

Close Date:
Sat, Apr 13, 2013

Description:
Sponsored by the Seaside Feather Fanciers. Located in the Santa Cruz Hall

Additional Features:
Designated Parking, Handicapped Access

Ventura County Fairgrounds at Seaside Park
10 West Harbor Boulevard
Ventura, CA US

Hours:
7am-4pm

Phone Number:
(805) 648-3376
Alt. Phone Number:
(805) 524-5588
Fax Number:
(805) 648-1012
The Poultry Show was GREAT! Who would have known some pigeons had curly feathers...some really AMAZING birds were there. Very fun! But, unfortunately by the time we looked at all the birds we had to go and didn't get a chance to meet any of you.
barnie.gif
Next time!

You
The Poultry Show was GREAT! Who would have known some pigeons had curly feathers...some really AMAZING birds were there. Very fun! But, unfortunately by the time we looked at all the birds we had to go and didn't get a chance to meet any of you. :barnie Next time!
were there?? Didnt see ya!! I was there and won eggs from auction - tried to get the white Americana and royal palm turkey but lost out

Welcome, What breed did you get?

We have 2 Easter Eggers, 4 Silver Laced Wyandottes, and 4 Black Sex Link.

I'm in Acton so not far from you. But you should check out www.odysseyranch.com they are closer to you and are really nice people.

They are very close to me, and where I got my chicks from. Great people. Only thing I didn't like is having to choose from straight run chicks, because now I will have to cull my Roos.

Oh my gosh, I've got hatching fever. In case there are people not subscribed to the other thread, I thought I'd ask here as well...

I know it's kind of late, but does anyone around the Antelope Valley or Santa Clarita Valley area have goose hatching eggs? I'm looking to get some to set with my duck eggs (which I will be receiving in the next couple days). Not really picky on breed. I'm interested to see what people have in the area. I might be able to drive a little outside of these area as well.

Hi

I am in the first trimester of a hatch. I candled tonight and am going to have a lot of chicks

If interested PM me. They will be available in a few weeks

Swedish Flower Hens - Greenfire Farms Lines

Salmon Faverolles
Basque Hens - Greenfire Farms Lines
Blue Polish
Mottled Houdans
Germen Spizhaubens - Greenfire Farms Lines
Americauna

All fantastic birds.

Back
Top Bottom