California-Southern

Wow. Small world.

I will keep you in mind for the chicks, but I think we have our hands pretty full at the moment.

Hemet Dennis, random question, but are you the guy selling coops on craigslist? Your avatar looks familiar...

Nice to meet everyone :)

I really need to find a home for these chicks. They are Barred Rock / Jersey Giant Crosses from what I've been told. They are 1 week old and are all very healthy. I have 16 available at $2 each. I am located just north of Glendale. Please contact me by private message if interested.

SixHix, How many eggs are you going to set?

I'm going to try to fill my hovabator- so that is 42. I can get black copper Marans, I can cross my BCM roo with an Easter egger for an olive egger (hopefully) or just mutts. I have a BCM roo and many different hens: BCM, barred rock, production red, gold sex link. So if u have any requests...

I'm going to try to fill my hovabator- so that is 42. I can get black copper Marans, I can cross my BCM roo with an Easter egger for an olive egger (hopefully) or just mutts. I have a BCM roo and many different hens: BCM, barred rock, production red, gold sex link. So if u have any requests...
I am going to do another hatch latter also. I did the Easter hatch a long with 35 hatching and I want to get another turner next time and set 84 with some extras. I have a home made cabinet.

I am going to do another hatch latter also. I did the Easter hatch a long with 35 hatching and I want to get another turner next time and set 84 with some extras. I have a home made cabinet.

I didn't realize you had an incubator! You should let me know when you're hatching. It's a shame to run them only partially full! :)

Hello all! Garden Grove here!

4 hens
2 rhode island reds
1 red star
1 delaware

5 chicks
2 rhode island reds
2 barred rocks
1 buff orpington

Looking for a couple more chicks!

4 hens
2 rhode island reds
1 red star
1 delaware

5 chicks
2 rhode island reds
2 barred rocks
1 buff orpington

Hello back from Menifee! That is alot of chickens for Garden Grove! Nice!

4 hens
2 rhode island reds
1 red star
1 delaware

5 chicks
2 rhode island reds
2 barred rocks
1 buff orpington

Hi from Anaheim

In the incubator but available in 10 days are

Swedish Flower Hens
Basque Hens
BBS Brittish Orpingtons
Polish
Mottled Houdans

PM me if interested

Hi Everyone,

I'm getting my first chicks this weekend and I'm so excited! (I've been planning this forver it seems like.) Have my brooder almost set up, am checking the temps to see how it does tonight. One more run to All Seasons Hay should finish my shopping list. (DH and DDs think I'm nuts.)

Starting on "The Garden Coop" for my suburban backyard. WIll probably get 2-3 more chicks or juveniles if I can find them - no roosters here, unfortunately.

Hello from the IE
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom