California-Southern

If anybody is interested we have a Rhode Island red 2 easter Eggars three barred rocks and an Australope all layers, a 4 month old Rhode Island Red, Pekin duck and kaki duck, a 3 week old Cochin and Cuckoo Moran , 1 Broody golden Phoenix , and a white leghorn Roo that need to find homes in the next week we're asking $15 each my nieghbor got a job offer in another state and he cannot take them with and I have a my fair share if you're interested private message me and I'll be more than happy to send you pictures of the ones that you're interested in we are in Pomona

Last edited:
If anybody is interested we have a Rhode Island red 2 easter Eggars three barred rocks and an Australope all layers, a 4 month old Rhode Island Red, Pekin duck and kaki duck, a 3 week old Cochin and sumatra, 1 Broody golden Phoenix , and a white leghorn Roo that need to find homes in the next week we're asking $15 each my nieghbor got a job offer in another state and he cannot take them with and I have a my fair share if you're interested private message me and I'll be more than happy to send you pictures of the ones that you're interested in we are in Pomona

If you cabt find someone to buy them wes feed shop in el monte call him and ask. I know for sire he takes roos. He finds them new homes and makes sures they wont be eaten or fought. I dont have any extra or id buy the 3 week old ones as i have 3 of my own 3 weekers. I alreay spent my paycheck for the month. Bought my bird food, dog food and cat food already.

[CONTENTEMBED=/t/161/california-southern/5250#post_17086291 layout=inline] [/CONTENTEMBED]
I heard a similar story through an acquaintance....  she let some fellows interested in her Seramas come by to check them out.  the next weekend someone stole several of her prize birds.

Its not just biosecurity you have to maintian but PERSONAL security as well.

sigh

deb

OMG that's terrible!!  

Yes, personal security is very very important. It's one of the main reasons I meet most respondents elsewhere. However, I just tell them it's due to biosecurity purposes. It's nicer sounding than "I'm afraid you might be a crazy untrustworthy person." 

Similar happened to me twice, before I started meeting everyone elsewhere.

If anybody is interested we have a Rhode Island red 2 easter Eggars three barred rocks and an Australope all layers, a 4 month old Rhode Island Red, Pekin duck and kaki duck, a 3 week old Cochin and sumatra, 1 Broody golden Phoenix , and a white leghorn Roo that need to find homes in the next week we're asking $15 each my nieghbor got a job offer in another state and he cannot take them with and I have a my fair share if you're interested private message me and I'll be more than happy to send you pictures of the ones that you're interested in we are in Pomona
I Might Be interested in the Rhode Island red hen if still available. Let me talk to my husband tonight when he gets home from work. Is there a number to reach you? We live in duarte so it's just a short drive to pomona.

If you cabt find someone to buy them wes feed shop in el monte call him and ask. I know for sire he takes roos. He finds them new homes and makes sures they wont be eaten or fought. I dont have any extra or id buy the 3 week old ones as i have 3 of my own 3 weekers. I alreay spent my paycheck for the month. Bought my bird food, dog food and cat food already.

Devin at Wes's feed is a great guy. The first time I went in there he insisted that we take a free bag of some food he recommended for our chicks even though we didn't buy anything at the time. He offered to take my silver laced polish roo if I ever need to find him a home as well. Great place and great people! :)

Devin at Wes's feed is a great guy. The first time I went in there he insisted that we take a free bag of some food he recommended for our chicks even though we didn't buy anything at the time. He offered to take my silver laced polish roo if I ever need to find him a home as well. Great place and great people! :)

I buy my chicken feed from him too.

I rehomed my rooster today (can't have him where I live) found him a nice farm with lots of ladies to love, but it still felt sad. My girls all stood at the gate and watched him go, looking a little confused.
1f622.png

Last edited:
Sorry about your loss RanchRichey :( I'm going to be doing the same thing with my Silver Laced Polish Cockerel soon. He's just starting to learn how to crow and I'm not allowed to have him in my area either. My ladies won't be missing him though. They all seem to push him around since he's a little younger and smaller than the rest of the flock

Sorry about your loss RanchRichey :( I'm going to be doing the same thing with my Silver Laced Polish Cockerel soon. He's just starting to learn how to crow and I'm not allowed to have him in my area either. My ladies won't be missing him though. They all seem to push him around since he's a little younger and smaller than the rest of the flock

Where do you live? I love polish chickens. I wouldnt mind a roo. I had one but he passed away. Were not suposted to have them in west covina either but animal control is a joke around here.

Back
Top Bottom