California-Southern

If you cant find him a home i have contact for an older guy in La Mirada. He gind them homes and doesn't eat them. I had to ask lol
Just message me if you need do find him a home.

If you cant find him a home i have contact for an older guy in La Mirada. He gind them homes and doesn't eat them. I had to ask lol
Just message me if you need do find him a home.
Rebecca I have an EE roo that I’ve been trying to find a home for. I live up north but I’m willing to drive if I can find a good home for my boy. I love him to pieces but I can’t have a rooster.

Selling 3 hens for $20 all about a month old
I can't find a place to move with them or anyone to look after them just for a few months, so I have to move in with my family who unfortunately lives in a HOA. I want them to have a forever home. If you're not too far from where I am travelling by I can drop them off with a good amount of Mash for them. They are 2 Buff Orphingtons and 1 Easter egger if interested.

Selling 3 hens for $20 all about a month old
I can't find a place to move with them or anyone to look after them just for a few months, so I have to move in with my family who unfortunately lives in a HOA. I want them to have a forever home. If you're not too far from where I am travelling by I can drop them off with a good amount of Mash for them. They are 2 Buff Orphingtons and 1 Easter egger if interested.
Where are you located?

Orange county if any one is interested. Since I am also moving I can drop the chicks off if your not too far from where I'm travelling since I am moving to another state up north.

Last edited:
Oh Goodness! Costa Mesa here, too! @Backyard Buddies, where are you in CM? I'm in Mesa Verde! :frow

Ha! You pulled me out of BYC retirement. I haven't posted in years! Thanks for the private message. I'm looking forward to chatting further.

As I mentioned privately, I am in CM and am currently chicken-less after my flock aged out and a couple died from illnesses. My coop is currently empty, but I do plan to start back up again in the next year or so.

Hi everyone. I am ordering Tappit Shetland Hens from Greenfire Farms, but only want to keep a pair myself. Would anyone be interested in purchasing some extras? I am ordering 6. They are a very interesting landrace and lay blue eggs, even though they are from Scotland.

shetland2.jpg

shetland1.jpg

https://greenfirefarms.com/shetland_hen.html

They come in a wide variety of colors, so it will be a surprise what I get.

Back
Top Bottom