California-Southern

Pics
Hi every1, I am from so cal and just registered here a few days ago (already posted in the introductions forum). I am interested in oeg bantams but I am having a hard time finding good breeders in my area. Most of them seem to be located in either central or northern cali. I'm looking for either an oeg white or oeg bbr bantam (rooster only). Any help in pointing me in the right direction would greatly be appreciated.

welcome-byc.gif
Where in CA are you? Anyway, welcome to the club! I think Gumbii has oeg's (?) - you could try pm'ing him, or he might check in here soon anyway . . . I'm sure someone will get you set up. Good luck!

Quote:
welcome-byc.gif
Your in for a great time! Gumbii does have OEGBs, can't think of anyone else that does.
I have an 8 month old OEGB/AGF roo thats available if you might be interested in him.
I have had him since he was 2wks old.
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=467448&p=1 Take the time [or put on favorites list] to visit this thread. Us chickenheads that live in the Inland Empire/LA area have started to get together for fun [sorry you missed our 4/30 meet:( ] We had such a good time! But not to worry there will be more........
D.gif
jumpy.gif

Thanks for the heads up fargosmom and froggiesheins I'll be sure to pm Gumbii. Haha thanks to the both of you for welcoming me to the boards
smile.png
. Froggiesheins, what does AGF stand for? Could that be american game fowl? Sorry im new to the terminology regarding these cute little birds. Also if you can send me a pic of him that would be great, my email is [email protected]

Quote:
Thank you! I love my coop. I found my pallets while I was driving behind some industrial buildings near the rail road tracks in my city... My husband and I 'lifted' about 5 pallets one evening and it took a whole day to break them down! All the pallets had these insane 3 inch nails that have copper wire coiled and imbedded in them like a drill bit...I was astounded by those nails...

i had to do the same thing when i built my first coops... i'm thinking about doing it again... i had some 2x4's that got wet and warped...
sad.png

time to go hunting for pallets... woo hoo...

Gumbii, I have free access to some 1 1/2" x 2" x 5'....let me know if you need them.

hi i am in los angeles if any one is interested i have 7 easter/silkie mix chicks and 2 game fowl hens and after my 2 black silkie hens are done hatching their 13 eggs i will have both the silkie hens and their babies for sale if anyone is interested pm me thnks.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom