CALIFORNIA The Whole State thread

I'm looking for breeders of meat rabbits...I might be jumping the gun but I'd like to start doing this now, and I've done a bit of searching on Google but can't seem to find many people who are selling California's or NZ Whites. If anyone has any info please PM me. I can't keep chickens for their eggs but I want a food source where I know how the animals have been raised, etc. Thanks in advance...

Would Banning be to far for you ?
frow.gif

I'm looking for breeders of meat rabbits...I might be jumping the gun but I'd like to start doing this now, and I've done a bit of searching on Google but can't seem to find many people who are selling California's or NZ Whites. If anyone has any info please PM me. I can't keep chickens for their eggs but I want a food source where I know how the animals have been raised, etc. Thanks in advance...

There's a show in Turlock next month. Lot's of breeders. I'm in Modesto and have no idea where Lancaster is, but lots of meat rabbits out here if you want me to ask around.

Met up with Sunnydawn and her husband at Sewngrow's (Karen) house. They're on their way back to Reno with boxes of chicks and hatching eggs. Then Karen was a sweetheart and wrapped my auction eggs for me to ship out. This one armed thing is really bugging me. Now I just have to box them up and mail them off. So mad though, cause I was going to do one or 2 more auctions, but till my arm heals I can't bug people to do my work, so I'll just have to keep putting them in to hatch. So happy to have this order able to be sent I can't even express the relief.

It aches and itches. My house is a dump. But I have things to do, so I'm up.

OK I need to down size. Would anyone here like 2 GL Cochin pullets? I'm giving up Lunch and Dinner.

Pullets? <*perk*> How long can you keep them? I might make a trip to Modesto next weekend if they're still available and we CERTAINLY need to meet!

does anyne here in CA breed naked neck bantams

I know someone does, but can't remember who. I even checked the first post under breeders and didn't see any.

That reminds me everyone. I can copy and paste better than I can type these days, post your breeder info so I can add you all to the list. Also give me some show info to add or just some fun family things to attend.

welcome-byc.gif
welcome-byc.gif
It's a bit of a drive for you but I LOVE Concord Feed! The people are really friendly and they will order almost anything for you if they don't have it.
Howdy! I'm a newbie both to chickens and to this website and am eager to learn more about my chickens. I live in Dixon and am more than happy to accept any tid bits about my area or any recommendations on where to go to get supplies/feed. I normally shop at the TSC here in Dixon but I'm never opposed to checkin out new places! Hope to hear from yall soon!

Who is planning on going to the Fresno show? We are bringing 13 birds (calls, polish, Cochins). We are couping in Friday around 3 then going back to the hotel to swim. Our hotel has an indoor pool. The kids are excited! I just hope I'm better by then. I hurt my back wednesday and have been in bed ever since. I'm going in for X-rays tomorrow and hope I get some answers.

Back
Top Bottom