CALIFORNIA The Whole State thread

When I am running late that is the way things work. I get so stressed that I start making more and more mistakes! That's why I usually run early these days. Well that is if DH is not with me. It is almost impossible to get anywhere on time with that man!
roll.png

Bill could get places even running late and I swear he always got lost and I didn't. Now I get lost and can barely get anywhere on time. OH who am I talking too? You know that. LOL BTW that blue egg you like....I have her with a roo for lavender eggs, so I don't have her with the Lav AM roo. Did you want any of them if they weren't pure AM?

Since Easter is coming up we decided to offer 15% off your first order of hatching eggs at http://www.DieFlyRanch.com. We offer a variety of rare breeds. Currently we have BLRW and Araucana hatching eggs. If you are interested we can ship the eggs or you can pick them up in Vacaville, CA. We also make regular trips to the San Jose area where we could meet you to deliver. Coupon valid from 3/19/12 to 4/8/12. If you purchase eggs or chicks that are sold out you will be placed on a wait list and they will be shipped or delivered in order of receipt of purchase. Method of payment is Paypal.

Chicks also qualify for this discount! Happy Easter and Happy Shopping!!!
15% OFF COUPON CODE - EASTERBUNNY

Hey Kim
smile.png

Do you want the modern game eggs? I have some for you.
smile.png

Hi Sarah. Yes, I can pick them up tomorrow if that's alright.

I need to see if some of these chicks have a home yet, but I have 3 OEs and some EEs available if anyone is looking for chicks. I was going to keep 3 of the ones from the broody, but decided on just the 2 blues, hoping they may be pullets. Since I had to give up Jovi, it's nice to see he left some chicks behind for me. So I have 9 available, but that depends on if a couple have been rehomed.

Hi Sarah. Yes, I can pick them up tomorrow if that's alright.

I need to see if some of these chicks have a home yet, but I have 3 OEs and some EEs available if anyone is looking for chicks. I was going to keep 3 of the ones from the broody, but decided on just the 2 blues, hoping they may be pullets. Since I had to give up Jovi, it's nice to see he left some chicks behind for me. So I have 9 available, but that depends on if a couple have been rehomed.
Perfect! Just call me to make sure I'm here. I'm off work the rest of the week so I'm sure I'll be home. I'll PM you my address. I think I have 6 eggs.

OK I have about 10 EEs and OE combined available, so let me know if anyone is interested. I have a trio of OEs that are about 6-7 weeks old, one cockerel and 2 pullets and then the puffs that my broody brought home. They can't be sexed at this age. Hopefully my hatch tomorrow will go well too. I'll put these guys all on CL if no one is interested. I have lots of chicks to hatch this Spring, so I need to start letting some go now.

YUM! I have a lemon tree that puts out like crazy all year around! I sell them in my wine bar for .25 each because I have so many but they're .95 at Safeway! Your tree looks like a good producer too! On the other hand, I have 3 other types of limes that can seem to get all the way to fruit. We planted them up near the barn (I liked them around the house in pots for the Tuscany thing) and they're doing better but this weathers so crazy, everything's confused!

How's the hand doing?

Other than my broody bringing home chicks, this is my first real sign of spring.

It hurts

This is my orange tree. The oranges get the size of a large marble and fall off. My SIL trimmed it way back, so we'll see how it does this year.

BUT do you see what's IN the tree??

Back
Top Bottom