CALIFORNIA The Whole State thread

You've been added to the first post and welcome to the California thread. What Ron's Freudian slip meant! Was if you are a breeder and you'd like your information added just look at the first post to see how it's all listed and then post in the thread and I'll add your information.

Im not a breeder so .... i think its okay?

I'll send Karen an email and tell her about the ad. Maybe she could bring him to the poultry workshop and connect with the person who wants the roo.

I'm running my first auction for my bantam polish hatching eggs. :)
https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/639208/show-quality-bantam-polish-hatching-eggs

Oh cool - you should do well. Your birds are so beautiful!

and now for something completely different...

Does anyone on this thread raise ostriches or emus, or know anyone that does? I have a brand new, never opened bag of King Ratite feed that I would be happy to offer up in exchange for a few fabulous ratite feathers that my kittens can play with. You would need to come to the Bay Area to pick the bag up. Thanks!

The past 2 days took me down today. Was supposed to have Makayla and the little MG henn she was showing in Turlock this morning at 7am. Well I couldn't get her up until almost 8. I'v ebeen aching from not only my wrist, but my nack and back and was moving in slow motion. Betty Rubble managed to poop enough and lay in it that we had to wash and dry her again. Then I get all the way there and didn't have a dime on my, no license, not atm card. Turned around and came home to get those. Ran inside and grabbed what I needed and forgot to grab my keys that I sat on a chair while stuffed things in my pocket. Walked out the door and remembered my keys. Yeah well I must have turned the lock on the knob and we were locked out of the house. I'm not supposed to lift any and had to drag thinks to stack to help Kayla get in a window, but I guess the locks work really well here and couldn't get in. Took forever to find a way to get in. Finally I told her we were hours too late, so we should just stay home, but once I had the keys in my hands again, we decided to just go. I think the last 2 groups showed by the time we got there. I've been waiting for my "check engine" light to come on so my machanic can find out what's going on with my car that restricts proformance, but it's been fine since I took it in. I didn't want to leave it for weeks so he could drive it and be able to read it, so I figured I'd just do it and take it in. It lite up on my second trip to Turlock. Made it home, but tomorrow it goes back to the shop and I'm praying it's something really cheap.

So Makayla didn't get to show, I missed Karen and I don't often recognize people if I don't see them a few time, so didn't find Sarah. I did watch a man dub a MG roo though. I don't know if I could do it mayself the first time, but that bird didn't even budge or make a sound. I was impressed.

Waiting for my grand daughter to drive Dakotah home from my daughter's and looking at my thrashed house. Couldn't find anything i was looking for yesterday so I trashed the place. Now I have to figure out where to put things again.

Just a normal day.

When I am running late that is the way things work. I get so stressed that I start making more and more mistakes! That's why I usually run early these days. Well that is if DH is not with me. It is almost impossible to get anywhere on time with that man!
roll.png

Back
Top Bottom