CALIFORNIA The Whole State thread

Guess who started crowing this morning!

clap.gif
Time for him to "man up" and your ladies to join in
D.gif

Tolbunt are at the top of my "I need those!" list
jumpy.gif

Gorgeous!

We could give lessons around here, my Golden Campine start attempting to crow around 15 days old and have it seriously mastered by two months. I'm growing out around 40 this year, that was a lot of teenage crowing!

Deb

OMG, my husband will SO do this! He welded up one that does 6 but this is fantastic for parties! We had a bonfire Saturday night and my husband slept out there next to it he misses getting the chance to camp so much! You know yur a redneck when you sleep by the fire in yur yard!
lau.gif

Very nice Cheryl! About Sir Giles, I've never thought he'd be anywhere but with you, but it sounds like he's going to be a very happy bird.

It's BBQ season!

393602_167164693381261_166367050127692_270049_1001479301_n.jpg

OMG, my husband will SO do this! He welded up one that does 6 but this is fantastic for parties! We had a bonfire Saturday night and my husband slept out there next to it he misses getting the chance to camp so much! You know yur a redneck when you sleep by the fire in yur yard!
lau.gif

Quote:
That so funny!! DH would do that too. He has plans with the kids to camp in our backyard. I said when they are sleeping in a tent on the ground I'll be a few feet away in my comfy bed! Lol

Such a surprise that this girl FINALLY started laying. This pen is 8-9 months old and I got my 1st egg today (2 blue frizzle pullets and one cuckoo cock) This is the group in this pen. Have you guys seen Sebastian and the runner ducklings lately? Here he is eating my rose bushes (bad goose)!

We've pitched tents in back and front yards. It would be impossible to even count how many times. I still have so many of my kitchen items in storage including most of my cooking knives. I bought watermelons for the 4th of July just before Bill died and he was having a heck of a time. He had just bought a saw and pulled it out, washed it and said "This is my new official watermelon cutter!" He stashed it on top of the fridge and it's still there. When I move and have more space to do things, I'm going to paint it and put "Grandpa Bill's Watermelon Cutter" on it. Then I'll hang it somewhere. OH and he so would have ran out for a new rack just to try this once.

OK I mainly came in to say that I am officially as old as dirt! I'm going to be a choke.........cough..........gag............GREAT Grandmother!!!!!!!
wee.gif
hit.gif

Such a surprise that this girl FINALLY started laying. This pen is 8-9 months old and I got my 1st egg today (2 blue frizzle pullets and one cuckoo cock)

This is the group in this pen.

Have you guys seen Sebastian and the runner ducklings lately? Here he is eating my rose bushes (bad goose)!

I'll take chicks when you get some to hatch !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha

Back
Top Bottom