CALIFORNIA The Whole State thread

Was just feeding the chicks in the youngest tubs and decided to see how my Sportsman was doing. For a minute I though I had an early chick, but I had put all the broody eggs in there from my Phoenix when I found the first 3 dead chicks. This is the 4th I've hatched out in the incubator. Sure wish I could have found the first 3 before they were killed, but so glad something is hatching. Every few days I get another one, so 4 isn't so bad when just leaving them to see if they make it or not.

Oh OH OH!!!!

My mistake. I am getting some early hatchers! There was another one all dried out towards the back and I have 2 more for sure pips! I decided to lay the eggs on their sides this time and they're hatching right along. And 2 days early!

Oh OH OH!!!!

My mistake. I am getting some early hatchers! There was another one all dried out towards the back and I have 2 more for sure pips! I decided to lay the eggs on their sides this time and they're hatching right along. And 2 days early!
Pictures!
big_smile.png

I had 3 that were pipped, but stuck. Another Phoenix, but it died and I tried helping the other 2 but I may have been too late. They are extremely weak,
hit.gif

First 3 surrounded by 2 day old quail cause I thought I had another day at least to get another tub together. My hatches have been late these days, so thought I had time.

I'm sorry about that, I put one of my JG eggs in the bator on the day it was laid. The air cell was too small, and the chick developed but died, live and learn.

Those are adorable babies! Congrats hatching those guys!

I think the little camera hog is from my purple egg project. I didn't pull the shells out to check since I had some that had problems. Hopefully these will produce a darker lavender than what I've had so far. I really need to find a new place so I can work on this better and be able to have more chicken room.

OMG! I can't believe I want a weekend to be over. I'm exhausted!

Two graduations down and 2 to go.

First looky what Kayla got today

With her teacher on the left and her aid

And another grandkid out of High School. This is Monica

Another one at 10am. I'm sooooo tired!

Back
Top Bottom