CALIFORNIA The Whole State thread

Wow! That is awesome! Tell Kayla that I'm very proud of her!!! Congrats to all the grads too! But I hope you get a chance to get some rest. Not good to push too far when you're already pooped!
hmm.png

OK this is a shout out to all you crocheters! The new swap thread has just been posted and all are welcome! We usually have an awesome group of folks and it's just a blast! I'm doing things a little differently this time around. The new format should appeal to veterans and newbies alike. Pop over and let me know what ya think. Thanks!!!
big_smile.png

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/669661/new-kind-of-granny-square-swap

Congrats to Kayla! That's wonderful. You have beautiful grandkids.

I emailed Karen and asked if there was going to be a meet up in Davis today, didn't hear from her. Anybody going to the coop tour?

Kim

Congrats to Kayla! That's wonderful. You have beautiful grandkids.

I emailed Karen and asked if there was going to be a meet up in Davis today, didn't hear from her. Anybody going to the coop tour?

Kim,

Karen has been really sick this week. She is just getting back to her feet. I was going to come up with her but ended up not being able to go either.

Hope you had a lot of fun, would love to hear sbout your day.

Jules

I didn't know Karen was sick. I hope she gets better soon. Even with her everyday problems, that woman never stops.

OK, last graduation and party till next week. I thought my other grand daughter was having graduation and her party on the 9th, Nope. Party's the 9th, graduation on the 7th.
th.gif

Donovan is now out of the way. My daughter was busy this week with hin and Monica. Monica's party is next weekend. I need a very long nap!

One of the 8th graders down, one to go!

Donovan

OH man!!!! Makayla went out back to get one of her rabbits and came running in because my chickens were out of one of the pens. I found my pullets, but my Sumatra roo is missing.
hit.gif

So sorry to hear you lost the Sumatra roo. I hope you find him soon.

Ron
OH man!!!! Makayla went out back to get one of her rabbits and came running in because my chickens were out of one of the pens. I found my pullets, but my Sumatra roo is missing.
hit.gif

They are gorgeous! I am really partial to the hairdo in the first photo. Looks like mine on most days. How fun for the two of you to work on them together. I am looking forward to seeing her new place. Her plans have inspired me to work on my setup here. Actually got two new pens built this weekend. Progress, finally
big_smile.png

I checked the auction to see if someone had tried to sell my roo, but no Sumatras today. Then I came home and I lost 2 of my Phoenix chicks. I think the others are just growing too fast for them and they get run over. Anyway, I'm going to go arrange for a new roo tomorrow if I get a chance. I found one very long feather near the pen, but no other sign.

Back to looking a house listings. My daughter sent a bunch more today, but I want at least an acre and only one of these had 2 acres, the others were under an acre. I think she forgot to get the 1+ minimum. Too bad too, cause the one house she has listed is awesome for the price. I just want room for me to not be walking all over myself and room for my animals.

Back
Top Bottom