CALIFORNIA The Whole State thread

Quote:
That would be my car.

But I actually drive my Honda Ridgeline truck most of the time.

Deb
That's too funny, I drove our GMC pickup most of the time too! My BMW was the British racing green. Miss the heated seats, my husband didn't want leather in the truck, so no heated seats. Love your license plate!

It was brought to my attention by a fellow BYC member that posting here might be beneficial to the cause of finding two beautiful American Buff geese new homes. The current owners would like the pair of Buffs to go to an excellent home with a spacious, safe environment and caring new owners. They are located in the Northern LA area and I am too far away to make the long trip to them and back... maybe someone in Southern California is looking for a pair of purebred Buff geese and could give these beauties a new home?

Here is the original thread I posted with more details : https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/...-buff-geese-in-need-of-good-home#post_9483827

If anyone has a suitable home and the time and kindness to take care of these geese, please pm me and I can get you in touch with their owners.

Thank you!

It was brought to my attention by a fellow BYC member that posting here might be beneficial to the cause of finding two beautiful American Buff geese new homes. The current owners would like the pair of Buffs to go to an excellent home with a spacious, safe environment and caring new owners. They are located in the Northern LA area and I am too far away to make the long trip to them and back... maybe someone in Southern California is looking for a pair of purebred Buff geese and could give these beauties a new home?

Here is the original thread I posted with more details : https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/...-buff-geese-in-need-of-good-home#post_9483827

If anyone has a suitable home and the time and kindness to take care of these geese, please pm me and I can get you in touch with their owners.

Thank you!
There is also a group on Facebook called California Poultry People and 2 Yahoo groups CaliforniaChickens and SOCALCHICKENS that you can post on. Good luck!

Yeah, my truck is just so comfy and useful. My '00 car only has 73K miles on it, it rests in the garage most of the time.

One of my other hobbies is raising poison dart frogs. I got so sick of people asking, "What's a dirt frog?" I'd get cranky and ask "Have you ever heard of a dirt frog???!!! I've now added a liscense plate holder that says "Poison Dart Frog".

roll.png

Deb

There is also a group on Facebook called California Poultry People and 2 Yahoo groups CaliforniaChickens and SOCALCHICKENS that you can post on. Good luck!

Thank you very much for recommending this, and I might ask around in case anyone on those Yahoo groups will have a good home for the two Buff geese. My original post with details on the geese looking to be re-homed was locked and moved to the buy sell auction archives (in case anyone is wondering) - not my intention to be posting something which was deemed out of place like this. It seems some re-homing posts in the regular forums get moved and some are allowed to stay depending on the content.

Anyone can still pm me about these geese looking for a good home.

Have a great day!

OK I was gonna email this to Pam then thought I'd try one more thing... It worked!

New peachicks!!!

OK I have lots more pics to post of Pam and Candy's birds but it is too hot to sit in the car any longer. I'll have to post again next time I come into town (my home connection is too weak).

OK I was gonna email this to Pam then thought I'd try one more thing... It worked!

New peachicks!!!

OK I have lots more pics to post of Pam and Candy's birds but it is too hot to sit in the car any longer. I'll have to post again next time I come into town (my home connection is too weak).
OMG! I want Peas again. I just need so much more room for them. I can't wait to see them grown, but they sure are cute as babies.

Oh boy Sunny! I can't wait to see all of your pictures!
pop.gif
I am so curious how the chicks turned out that you got from me
ya.gif
LOVE those peachick babies
love.gif
Bet those are going to be beautiful!!

New peachicks!!!

Back
Top Bottom