CALIFORNIA The Whole State thread

Thanks Kim! That means a lot!!! *hugs*

For those of you that don't know, my DH has been diagnosed with early onset Alzheimers and has been asked to be the poster child (give a speech at the event and be interviewed by the local paper) for the Reno Alzheimers walk. This really is a big deal in the small town of Reno and we are very honored.
It has been an amazing boost for him. He seems to have realized that his time to contribute is far from over and that he can use his diagnosis to teach others and to help the cause. He and I are very excited and I am very, very proud of him!!! :D
I'm sorry to hear about your husband, but it sounds like you are staying positive.
hugs.gif

Looking at it now. Nice! Thank you so much for taking this on.

It was a Kim day today. Started with my hen and just got better. I'm hiding in theh house and trying not to move or touch anything. My last feat of the day was tripping on the uneven street off the curb, landed on the wrist I had broken and had the plate added which still doesn't work very well. So 2 skinned hands, a broken blood vessel right above the scare from my surgery and a nasty looking gashed knee. I'm to old for this stuff. LOL Bill would have said "Baby, you just sit right there and don't move or touch anything. I'll take care of things till you get your moojoo back." I think my moojo ran away. Seems like every time I'm working on something and actually have the energy to do it I have days like this. I'm going to smudge my house tonight!! LOL

Oh great the saga continues. My daughter was here and she had gotten a new phone in the mail, now we have to look for the one she needs to send back. We both called it and it isn't here. Good Grief Charlie Brown! She's on her way back here to back track. I had her get ice for me at the store, so we're thinking she left it there. Around here, she'll never get it back. ugh

hone was at the store. The owner said when I called he say Makayla's pic and knew where it belonged. Yay, that one thing thats worked out. hehe

Kim,

Ouch! Sending positive vibes that you'll be "repaired" soon!
D.gif
Glad that you found the phone.

Hope there might be a fall meet up to see everyone before the end of the year!

Who went to the show in Santa Rosa? Just wondering what kind of bird won and how many were there?
I might take the day off and go next year. Not to show but just to check out all the events. My dad went and said it was pretty cool.

Who went to the show in Santa Rosa? Just wondering what kind of bird won and how many were there?
I might take the day off and go next year. Not to show but just to check out all the events. My dad went and said it was pretty cool.

A white Silkie was Best of show, reserve was a bantam S Sussex. Champ LG was a buff Orp female and Res a BC Marans hen. 210 birds. Next year there will be more. Best of show was $500 and Res $250.

Walt

Back
Top Bottom