CALIFORNIA The Whole State thread

Kim, I saw this ad on craigslist and thought of you! How are your bunnies???

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/grd/3419094188.html
awwww I want them all! I haven't even bred mine again yet. I've had a lot going on and wanted to get through all of it before I do. Maybe this week. Still have things going, but some of it is out of the way. Wish these guys were closer to me. I've been trying to add different lines this year.

One of the reasons I haven't posted much is because this site is not as user friendly as it had started off. I get so frustarted, I just don't post.

Something I do need to do here is to find a couple of people to help with the page. Obviously if I'm having a problem I can't keep the lists caught up. I also want to make a separate page for each subject. It will keep everything available, but easier to find. Someone made us a map. I can't find the link, but I'd like to keep that listed on the page and updated.

More running today. I'll trying to post and catch you all up on what has been going on.

How a lot of you made it to the Reno show. Sarah, I tried to comment on your FB post and it disappeared. Sarah had Winners Row birds, so just know, when you're looking at her breeds that she seems to get a lot of ribbons and awards and those kids of her's are some great little showmanship members.

Anyone else bring home some winners?

awwww I want them all! I haven't even bred mine again yet. I've had a lot going on and wanted to get through all of it before I do. Maybe this week. Still have things going, but some of it is out of the way. Wish these guys were closer to me. I've been trying to add different lines this year. One of the reasons I haven't posted much is because this site is not as user friendly as it had started off. I get so frustarted, I just don't post. Something I do need to do here is to find a couple of people to help with the page. Obviously if I'm having a problem I can't keep the lists caught up. I also want to make a separate page for each subject. It will keep everything available, but easier to find. Someone made us a map. I can't find the link, but I'd like to keep that listed on the page and updated. More running today. I'll trying to post and catch you all up on what has been going on. How a lot of you made it to the Reno show. Sarah, I tried to comment on your FB post and it disappeared. Sarah had Winners Row birds, so just know, when you're looking at her breeds that she seems to get a lot of ribbons and awards and those kids of her's are some great little showmanship members. Anyone else bring home some winners?
Thanks kim! It was a great show! Over 800 beautiful birds! We had two on champion row. A black frizzle Cochin pullet was BB,BV and reserve open Feather Leg. Then our wc chocolate Polish cockerel was BB, BV and reserve open AOCCL. I think there was around 80 AOOCL so I'm pretty happy. Paige was over the moon! So happy with all her awards! Since it was an open and junior show they got ribbons for BOTH. Tons of ribbons. The show was fun and well organized.

Hi all, I desperately need to re-home two standard size Cochin roos, having no luck so far. Does anyone know of anyone that will take them? Please help, thank you.

P.S. I've placed an ad in the Classifieds under Re-homing already.

Yes it was at Carrows. It was at the cash register.
smile.png

What a bummer we didn't meet.
sad.png
I thought I saw some Polish at the show that looked like birds you had posted pics of here. We will be going to the Stockton show so hopefully we can meet then! :)

awwww I want them all! I haven't even bred mine again yet. I've had a lot going on and wanted to get through all of it before I do. Maybe this week. Still have things going, but some of it is out of the way. Wish these guys were closer to me. I've been trying to add different lines this year.

One of the reasons I haven't posted much is because this site is not as user friendly as it had started off. I get so frustarted, I just don't post.

Something I do need to do here is to find a couple of people to help with the page. Obviously if I'm having a problem I can't keep the lists caught up. I also want to make a separate page for each subject. It will keep everything available, but easier to find. Someone made us a map. I can't find the link, but I'd like to keep that listed on the page and updated.

More running today. I'll trying to post and catch you all up on what has been going on.

How a lot of you made it to the Reno show. Sarah, I tried to comment on your FB post and it disappeared. Sarah had Winners Row birds, so just know, when you're looking at her breeds that she seems to get a lot of ribbons and awards and those kids of her's are some great little showmanship members.

Several of the Nevada thread members did quite well at the show. Good luck with your projects Kim!

Hi all, I desperately need to re-home two standard size Cochin roos, having no luck so far. Does anyone know of anyone that will take them? Please help, thank you.

P.S. I've placed an ad in the Classifieds under Re-homing already.
I'm no help here but good luck!

We had two on champion row. A black frizzle Cochin pullet was BB,BV and reserve open Feather Leg. Then our wc chocolate Polish cockerel was BB, BV and reserve open AOCCL. I think there was around 80 AOOCL so I'm pretty happy. Paige was over the moon! So happy with all her awards! Since it was an open and junior show they got ribbons for BOTH. Tons of ribbons. The show was fun and well organized.

Congrats! Paige is going to need an entire room to hold all her awards by the time she is an adult!
smile.png

I have some show questions... What is AOCCL? Is a junior show the same as an open show, except it's for young people?

Quote: Kim! BYC has a new Mobile version if you are having problems using the site on an iPhone or Android Device.

Scroll to the bottom of the page and tap the mobile button. After the Beta trial is over, the Mobile version of the site will automatically load on the Mobile Device.

Here are four of mine.
Golden Campine - Ch Continental

New Hampshire - Reserve Ch. American

Bantam BR - BV (out of 8)

BCM - RB (out of 17) didn't get a very good pic of her

I had several other BV/BB, but they were mostly small entries.

I also enjoyed very much meeting and chatting with Sunny & Steve. She's as much fun in person as online.

Deb

Kim! BYC has a new Mobile version if you are having problems using the site on an iPhone or Android Device.

Scroll to the bottom of the page and tap the mobile button. After the Beta trial is over, the Mobile version of the site will automatically load on the Mobile Device.

Thanks for the tip Ron, the mobile version is awesome! So much faster then Tapatalk.

Congrats to all the winning chickens!

Back
Top Bottom