Call Duck Adventure

1- Gray
2- Blue bibbed or Blue Magpie
3-Black bibbed
4- White
Orange-White/snowy?
Yellow- White
Blue-Snowy

Some of the ducklings I'm unsure with because they aren't fully dried yet.
Four was interesting as it has 4 blackish dots on its body. Two on the head and two on the body. Its the only one that has just the single dots on the body but not blobs of color. But like i said no one wanted to sit still for pictures. :barnie

But i am happy they are here and out of the shell. Now if the rest would get here the whole way I might be able to sleep tonight. :caf

and then there was one. Left in the incubator to hatch that is. the only egglet left is the little backwards pip guy now. the last two that were struggling to get out broke free. One did it a bit to early and got itself bleeding from the belly. :eek: but i put some pressure and ointment on it, plus a drop of nurta-drench along the edge of the bill. when i put it back in the bator i will put some paper towels in and hope for the best.

belly duck survived the night.

I have pictures of the other four that hatched before bedtime last night. The three in the incubator are not included.

I am thinking two greys, one blue, and I can’t tell on if it’s a snowy or a white. They are super cute! Wish I could stay home today and play with them all. But sadly I must return to work.

36D5DDBB-C003-4931-8E4E-8D04525F144B.jpeg Group photo
96AF1691-0131-44EE-9307-7383BD4A41B2.jpeg Top duck
886AE354-AF3F-4DE9-84FF-40191DCDC8D5.jpeg Second duck
902E9B8C-DCFB-4D88-94A2-9808620FDCAC.jpeg Third duck
21A6B02D-CE40-4A42-AF74-9F67CA97B1DB.jpeg Last duck

update on backward pip. He has mostly pushed out of his egg now. He still isn’t moving yet I am hoping to give home nutra-drench before work.

Back
Top Bottom