Call Duck Assortment from Metzers

To pick them up there. When birds are shipped, most recommend to call ahead to the post office and then they call you to come pick them up instead of sending them out on the mail truck to your house.
I don’t think they get mailed to my house, I’m pretty sure I pick them up there, but then again I did order from a different place last time. How do I know which is the default? In the email it does say “
  • Though tracking may indicate a 3 day delivery, you can anticipate your order will be ready for pick up from your local post office in 2 days (ie: ships Monday, arrives Wednesday). Your post office should phone you when your birds arrive.”

I don’t think they get mailed to my house, I’m pretty sure I pick them up there, but then again I did order from a different place last time. How do I know which is the default?
I always call my local post office and tell them I'm expecting a shipment of live birds and give them the tracking number and my phone number. I do that a day before they are expected to arrive or the day of and they've always happily called me to come pick them up. You would think the Post Office would make that standard practice, but who knows these days. Or if they didn't have your phone number written on the box from the seller. Did Metzer Farms send you any tracking information?

Yes, i always check tracking then show up at my post office as soon as they open...my post office isn't great, so I usually wait around half an hour while they locate my babies. I don't want them sitting in thar box any longer than necessary.

1706718089820.jpeg

Does this mean they’re going to bring it to my house?

Back
Top Bottom