Call Duck

Awww really.. yesterday he or she was showing some white on the back .. so I was hoping that it was white feathers coming in.
sad.png

Just looked both apricot and butterscotch up to see what they will look like.. I actually like them both better then white.. very nice.. thank you

Some new pictures of Erki... his or her feathers are starting to come in. I still have no idea if its a male or female. And also.. I still don't know what color i will be. Can you guys take another look and see what you think. Thanks

Some new pictures of Erki... his or her feathers are starting to come in. I still have no idea if its a male or female. And also.. I still don't know what color i will be. Can you guys take another look and see what you think. Thanks

Aw, it's so cute! i see the beginnings of feathers there. Sorry not familiar with call colours, and i am still sorting out what mine will be lol one is supposed to be mallard(grey) and the other blue?

It could be a butterscotch also but is definitely pastel or butterscotch. I'm going with pastel based on the feathers coming in. I'm going with drake because of the bill turning orange looking so early. It really is to you g to tell which though with any kind if certainty.

Last edited:
Here is some help with the other one that they didn't know if it was a grey or not. Greys look like the darker one in this picture and the other is a snowy.

What is your plans for her? Since she is a single duckling and has most likely imprinted on you, have you considered keeping inside as a house pet? I can't imagine a call duck being too much trouble. They sell duck diaper harnesses to contain the mess.
I don't know about color, maybe a snowy call duck?

Back
Top Bottom