Call duckling vs "Normal duckling" difference?

I'm using Brinsea Mini bator, and the temp is from 37.4 - 6 Celsius
I heard that the humidity needs to be higher for a duck, at lockdown than a chicken, I've decided before lockdown to put a wet cloth on the other side of the bator (not near the egg) for higher humidity.
I got the egg from my friends ducks! (which the duck will go to be with when its old enough to go outside)
Ive been doing lots of research, and i searched to see how long the incubation period was but the result was 28! Anyway i believe you!
Any more tips would be appreciated! xx
pop.gif

I'm using Brinsea Mini bator, and the temp is from 37.4 - 6 Celsius
I heard that the humidity needs to be higher for a duck, at lockdown than a chicken, I've decided before lockdown to put a wet cloth on the other side of the bator (not near the egg) for higher humidity.
I got the egg from my friends ducks! (which the duck will go to be with when its old enough to go outside)
Ive been doing lots of research, and i searched to see how long the incubation period was but the result was 28! Anyway i believe you!
Any more tips would be appreciated! xx
pop.gif
it is a call duck look up call duck incubation, not just duck incuation
not sure where you are but i had mine at 99.8*f, 30-35% humidity then checked AC d10

what day are you on?

Yes and its fertilised, on day 16 I'm gonna candle it the last time to make sure its not gone bad coz it would splatter the bator with grossness! lol
wee.gif

Back
Top Bottom