Call Ducks or Bantams...Crazy Animals Around the Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor things you can see how bad they want out to run free .
I use to pick up free or cheap hens and keep them in a separate coop far away. I would raise them up and get them healthy and happy. Then I would eat them. Happy chicken meat is better for you than the store stuff. One thing you have to remember is keep them and their coop supplies AWAY from your regular coop ,boots clothes every thing .though I stopped picking up free hens when I bought my game fowl . The game fowl would free range all over the property and would go near the free hen coop.:tongue I didn't feel like dealing with it so I just got rid of them.
I wouldn't get them I'm just telling you what I use to do:p

I use to pick up free or cheap hens and keep them in a separate coop far away. I would raise them up and get them healthy and happy. Then I would eat them. Happy chicken meat is better for you than the store stuff. One thing you have to remember is keep them and their coop supplies AWAY from your regular coop ,boots clothes every thing .though I stopped picking up free hens when I bought my game fowl . The game fowl would free range all over the property and would go near the free hen coop.:tongue I didn't feel like dealing with it so I just got rid of them.
I wouldn't get them I'm just telling you what I use to do:p
Yes. Using them is always great. They are serving a purpose..

Draco Malfoy. :D :love He’s a sweet little guy. :love
1E8551C3-FC49-44F6-8CC5-D30BCB62CCDA.jpeg
4055EB04-5970-4E20-A9BC-42320CD00FA8.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom