Call Ducks or Bantams...Crazy Animals Around the Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeepers I read goats only need tetanus shots? :idunno
You can vaccinate for tetanus, and enterotoxemia. I don't do either. Feed them correctly and you don't need the one in my opinion. But if you are concerned your goats could get out and consume too much grains than it's a cheap prevention.

You can vaccinate for tetanus, and enterotoxemia. I don't do either. Feed them correctly and you don't need the one in my opinion. But if you are concerned your goats could get out and consume too much grains than it's a cheap prevention.
No ..No grains to get into here.

No ..No grains to get into here.
Cause if a goat can, it will eat grain until it dies. :hmm Basically grains will rot in the gut and kill off the digestive tract. Nasty way to go. Goats like eating the good stuff which is bad for them.

For treats mine love bread, crackers and tortilla chips. Also some will eat banana, peel and all, Apple's, carrots, pumpkins, the guts especially, as well as corn shucks, sunflowers, and I could go on. :)

Cause if a goat can, it will eat grain until it dies. :hmm Basically grains will rot in the gut and kill off the digestive tract. Nasty way to go. Goats like eating the good stuff which is bad for them.

For treats mine love bread, crackers and tortilla chips. Also some will eat banana, peel and all, Apple's, carrots, pumpkins, the guts especially, as well as corn shucks, sunflowers, and I could go on. :)
Okay...Thanks Lisa I appreciate the help as always..:highfive:

There's not a lot of goat people on here anymore. There used to be when I joined 4 years ago, but they have gone away. Cassie is one member that has some goat knowledge. She and I have butted heads a time or two over feeding goats milk replacer. :)

On a side note I ate some moldy cheese and didn't know until it was swallowed. Hopefully that all works out for me. :lol:

There's not a lot of goat people on here anymore. There used to be when I joined 4 years ago, but they have gone away. Cassie is one member that has some goat knowledge. She and I have butted heads a time or two over feeding goats milk replacer. :)

On a side note I ate some moldy cheese and didn't know until it was swallowed. Hopefully that all works out for me. :lol:
Oh my I have eaten mouldy cheese myself on many occasions..:gig

ya I agree gran tends to rot and decompose easily. And after words it grows antirobic bacteria and stains the gran bin.. :hmm:sick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom