Call Ducks or Bantams...Crazy Animals Around the Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.
My one friend Susan says it's impossible but why is he doing this to Fancy and smells like a pure Billy goat?
Why is it impossible? Was he banded? If you aren't careful testicles can get up into the abdominal cavity in young kids. You gotta make sure both are down before banding.

She wasn't his owner but did check him in November and said he was a wether.
She wouldn't be able to feel a testicle that went up into the abdominal cavity. She would just feel he didn't have a scrotum anymore. The smell proves he wasn't castrated properly. You'd need a vet to cut him open and fish the testicle out.

Hopefully it's okay I'm using all these term. 😎

Lisa I got Ozzy at 9 weeks old and he was supposed to be castrated. Like puppies could his testicals might not have been in the scrotum?
I don't know? I'm really stressed out..:th
The testicles will go up and down at that age. They are slippery little things.

I can have my husband type how much I would freak out for every banding. I always needed to make sure we didn't miss one. I did it once, and never again did I want that to happen.

She wouldn't be able to feel a testicle that went up into the abdominal cavity. She would just feel he didn't have a scrotum anymore. The smell proves he wasn't castrated properly. You'd need a vet to cut him open and fish the testicle out.

Hopefully it's okay I'm using all these term. 😎
Of course it is! Stop worrying! We are talking proper terminology here and who is laughing and being stupid?
I appreciate the way you talk! ❤️💕

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom