Call Ducks or Bantams...Crazy Animals Around the Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.
A fixed Buck and a Doe. The two little brown kids. Picture of Momma and Daddy too. :celebrate
A7725685-96E3-4A82-87BC-D8C1E50F3673.jpeg
C61339E3-3445-4482-AA1D-3F7D70BE13C7.jpeg
F5582C90-F517-4CBD-AF05-076A2C59E023.jpeg

View attachment 1940382 welcome to the world Flatty . The kids call him Flatty:lol: I think it's because they pretended that a cross hen almost crushed him. :confused: He's red jungle fowl of the clutch that was abandoned.
Hopefully after a few more hours it finds it feet. Probably still absorbing the yolk in its belly..

These goats are Nigerian dwarf/ Fainting goat cross. The boys are all castrated too..:clap..$175 for fixed bucks.
I have a fainting x Nigerian wether, I’ll try and get a picture of him..

Yep these days kids don't know how to go outside.:hmm
Part of the reason why I pulled my kids out of the system..

What are some of the things that you run . Equipment wise?:)
That’s why I appreciate my dad for making me learn how to use farm equipment. I know how to use stuff like a saw table and other types of saws like circular saws and reciprocating saws. Simple stuff like drills and air guns, sanders, and of course tractors, ATVs etc.

@MillersFarm
Holy smokes I think I'm buying two on the weekend..:eek:
I might be getting divorced soon after but I'll have two Goats..:gig
If you do get a divorce don’t blame it on me :oops::gig

A fixed Buck and a Doe. The two little brown kids. Picture of Momma and Daddy too. :celebrateView attachment 1940377View attachment 1940378View attachment 1940379
The mom is so pretty! I’m so excited for you~! :wee

I have a fainting x Nigerian wether, I’ll try and get a picture of him..

That’s why I appreciate my dad for making me learn how to use farm equipment. I know how to use stuff like a saw table and other types of saws like circular saws and reciprocating saws. Simple stuff like drills and air guns, sanders, and of course tractors, ATVs etc.

If you do get a divorce don’t blame it on me :oops::gig

The mom is so pretty! I’m so excited for you~! :wee
Well I know he won't divorce me but he will definitely give me heck..:gig
Oh well I'm excited and I totally blame you Jaimie for pushing me off the cliff this time..:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom