Call Ducks pictures

Sorry I didn’t see this earlier. I have a variety. I have one Snowy, one black bibbed, one grey, one white, one pastel, one blue fawn, and one pied. :D

You have a nice collection of colors. I only have one blue fawn left and my one female i actually have no clue what it is... she reminds me of a very small welsh harlequin. My flock is basically all greys.

It's very hard to get any around here.

You have a nice collection of colors. I only have one blue fawn left and my one female i actually have no clue what it is... she reminds me of a very small welsh harlequin. My flock is basically all greys.

It's very hard to get any around here.

You have a lot of different colors!
Do you have a favorite color/duck?
Thanks! I really love having a variety. I’m hoping to add even more different colors in the future. My favorite call would have to be my male black bibbed. I love his green head and gorgeous colors! He also imprinted very strongly on me and still follows me anywhere I go in the yard. If I’m outside he’s always right at my feet or flying and landing on my shoulder. He protects the entire flock and is a wonderful little duck. :D This is Splash!

Attachments

• 9A03547D-4F04-458E-A8CF-FEEF0DFD043D.jpeg
    9A03547D-4F04-458E-A8CF-FEEF0DFD043D.jpeg
    559.1 KB · Views: 4
  • 4E3C8F0C-E51D-4CFA-85CC-1C9770B359FC.jpeg
    4E3C8F0C-E51D-4CFA-85CC-1C9770B359FC.jpeg
    507.4 KB · Views: 4

Back
Top Bottom