CALLING ALL CAT LOVERS

Do you love cats

• Total voters
This is 4yo girl Lily. she was born to a street cat that I fed and at about 16 weeks walked in to our house and claimed us as hers lol.
FB_IMG_1670184635581.jpg

This is 1yo Kit-Kat. Only kitty I have purchased
20221205_063819.jpg

These two boys are Garfield and Junior. Garfield came to me with two sisters and a brother when he was orphaned at three weeks, his siblings all got new homes but we couldnt part with him. Junior ended up in my care at only about 8 days old after his mother went missing
20221030_163721.jpg 20221030_141416.jpg

Hii I have a few questions regarding my cat, is it normal for my cat to be aggressive at the vet? She used to be very very aggressive to everyone before being spayed and does not tolerate other cats presence at all due to being forced to mate with male cats by her previous owner. She was fine when I left her there yesterday but today he sent me a video of her hissing at him. Will she be aggressive to me aswell when she comes back? She has urinary problems and I left her at the vets to run some tests. Another thing I wanted to ask is if I can keep my cat on boiled/raw meat only diet because the local cat feeds here are very bad and cause gastrointestinal and uti problems and the imported ones are very very expensive due to the taxes. I can barely keep up with the vet fees 🤧. Also any idea on the breed? I've been told she's a Scottish straight.
P.s I am not breed conscious I am just curious.
IMG-20220430-WA0019.jpg
IMG-20221030-WA0013.jpg

Attachments

• IMG-20221030-WA0013.jpg
    IMG-20221030-WA0013.jpg
    151.1 KB · Views: 0
Hi everyone, I am making this thread for all my fellow cat lovers to chat and share pictures of their furry (or not furry) felines! I have a siamese cat named Destiny, she is so sweet and smart! She can "fist bump", "high five", and "low five".
I dont love cats, but this midge weaseled her way into my life :rolleyes:
20230111_193151.jpg

I do like fostering kittens when I can too.

Hii I have a few questions regarding my cat, is it normal for my cat to be aggressive at the vet? She used to be very very aggressive to everyone before being spayed and does not tolerate other cats presence at all due to being forced to mate with male cats by her previous owner. She was fine when I left her there yesterday but today he sent me a video of her hissing at him. Will she be aggressive to me aswell when she comes back? She has urinary problems and I left her at the vets to run some tests
The Vet clinic can be a very scary place for kitties, so not uncommon for them to behave scared. I wouldn't think she'd come back aggressive?

Last edited:
Hii I have a few questions regarding my cat, is it normal for my cat to be aggressive at the vet? She used to be very very aggressive to everyone before being spayed and does not tolerate other cats presence at all due to being forced to mate with male cats by her previous owner. She was fine when I left her there yesterday but today he sent me a video of her hissing at him. Will she be aggressive to me aswell when she comes back? She has urinary problems and I left her at the vets to run some tests. Another thing I wanted to ask is if I can keep my cat on boiled/raw meat only diet because the local cat feeds here are very bad and cause gastrointestinal and uti problems and the imported ones are very very expensive due to the taxes. I can barely keep up with the vet fees 🤧. Also any idea on the breed? I've been told she's a Scottish straight.
P.s I am not breed conscious I am just curious.
View attachment 3388642View attachment 3388643
My cats are all raw fed. I wouldn’t feed them any other way! If you need to make your own raw feed then I would advise doing a lot of research! And remember cats are obligate carnivores so run from anyone telling you to feed them grains or veggies. If you can find good raw dog food that doesn’t include plants then you can feed it to your cats since it is the exact same thing

with the aggression she is in a strange new stressful place with strange people so yes I would say that’s normal, I thinks its more uncommon for cats to be not aggressive or very scared at the vets. When she is back I would give her some space maybe something nice to eat. Let her calm down and come to you if she wants to. If she was friendly before the vets then she will probably be after, once she has calmed down

Back
Top Bottom