Calling all Khaki Campbell lovers :)

Khakigaspa

In the Brooder
6 Years
Feb 22, 2013
Backyard Chickens has been a learning curve and I've made loads of mistakes but having fun and figuring things out. Thank you for everyone's feedback so far, really helpful and kind of you all :) Because of apparently having a browser (my iPad) which is not compatible with the 'rich text editor' here, I can't post photos on these threads but could upload them into GALLERY. So for anyone who is interested, I've posted some pix. of my Khaki Campbell's as babies and now as they just hit puberty there, :rolleyes: (most of you know that's a whole new challenge!) In my first gallery pix. I uploaded to a general community album but now I've added more images to a personal album 'Ducks Crossing'. I'd love you KC lovers to have a look and of course anyone else! Thanks again for your wonderful welcome!

I just found out mine our khaki Campbells I'm so new at I rescued some that momma pushed out i think because her sister was laying in her nest i made an incubator I don't even know how old they are I thought they had died but today I heard chirping I am so excited and nervous don't know whats next any advice will help. First timer here I love this site!

Back
Top Bottom