Calling all Penedesencas Owners/Breeders

Thanks so much for your support, the court case is continuing next Friday so their lives are spared for a little longer... fingers crossed xxx

Breeder list is going to be pretty short but at least this will get it up and running.

As soon as it is up, contact the Feathersite so they can update the Penedesenca page club website link and also have them put the same link on the Empordanesa page.

Breeder list is going to be pretty short but at least this will get it up and running.

As soon as it is up, contact the Feathersite so they can update the Penedesenca page club website link and also have them put the same link on the Empordanesa page.
yes I will. I dont mind having a short breeders list. It is better to have a shorter list than a long one with no one responding.
I still need more pictures. I am getting some but more chick pics are needed. Comb pic's general Penedesenca pictures.
We have alot of Black pene pics. Most people sending them to me are sending black. My wife deleted some of my old pictures I had so I hope when I move them from my Byc folder it will keep them the same size. We are getting close. Just need more pictures. My nice Crele Rooster Rocky had a good comb until it was damaged by a Icelandic rooster so I am not sure if I want to use his likeness though I may not have much choice. He has good form and color though. His Son is looking Great and will fill the teen shot well.

Back
Top Bottom