Calling All Rabbit Nutters

We have 4 horses total... Technically I have 2 and my daughter has 2 but considering I pay for all her shows and when she hits me up for money to help with stuff so I say they may as well be half mine..... 😂

Our big boy... He won his division at Texas Rose last fall.
IMG_6974.jpg
My daughter and the mare she trained from a baby. They made it up to Novice level but the mare was having back problems so she is generally retired from showing now.
Resized9520C-27652-devices.jpg
The new horse that she has started training... He's fresh off the track but shows a lot of promise!
Screenshot_20220124-165732_Next SMS.jpg

We have 4 horses total... Technically I have 2 and my daughter has 2 but considering I pay for all her shows and when she hits me up for money to help with stuff so I say they may as well be half mine..... 😂

Our big boy... He won his division at Texas Rose last fall.
View attachment 2971342
My daughter and the mare she trained from a baby. They made it up to Novice level but the mare was having back problems so she is generally retired from showing now.
View attachment 2971352
The new horse that she has started training... He's fresh off the track but shows a lot of promise!
View attachment 2971361
Amazing!

Hiya guys! I've got a question I figured would get answered quicker on this thread haha. So I recently got some bovine pour-on Ivermectin to treat my meat rabbits ear mites (both my fryers and breeders.) Does anyone know if there is a period to wait after treating to eat the rabbits? Just want to be safe.

Hiya guys! I've got a question I figured would get answered quicker on this thread haha. So I recently got some bovine pour-on Ivermectin to treat my meat rabbits ear mites (both my fryers and breeders.) Does anyone know if there is a period to wait after treating to eat the rabbits? Just want to be safe.
I'd guess a few weeks....would be fine.

Back
Top Bottom