Calling All Rabbit Nutters

Catch Me Running GIF by Sunny Bunnies

The mini really wants to move T's bathroom kitchen to the new upstairs area so we can see him when he is eating. It's too dark downstairs. I might try it tomorrow because he didn't have any accidents when I moved it last time.

He only gets on top of the cat cave thingy...never inside of it. I'd move the litter box in to that corner.
PXL_20220509_235201329.jpg
PXL_20220510_000042437.jpg

full

To give some perspective, the wood handle on the right is 1" in diameter at the visible narrow point and the iron bar on the left is 7/8" in diameter.
Oh my goodness!!! So cute! I saw a wee little bitty one when I was mowing. Its little ears were like the size of the tip of my pointer finger. So cute.
Puttin' on the Ritz!
Moira - Dew Dropper.gif

Not! I don’t have any pampered floofers 😂
GIF by CBC

Just grumpy infertile ones?
The mini really wants to move T's bathroom kitchen to the new upstairs area so we can see him when he is eating. It's too dark downstairs. I might try it tomorrow because he didn't have any accidents when I moved it last time.

He only gets on top of the cat cave thingy...never inside of it. I'd move the litter box in to that corner.View attachment 3100251View attachment 3100252
Put an LED lightbar underneath to illuminate that area. Cover the cord with a wee piece of trim and he won't be able to nom on it.

Back
Top Bottom