Calling All Rabbit Nutters

I checked Booger last night and looking to me like a girl šŸ™ˆ I should probably move but hate leaving snowball alone ā˜¹ļø
I checked snowball first and then booger today and Iā€™m totally bum fuddled!!!!! Will have to wait for fresh eyes (mr muddy) or try to snap a picture :th

I checked snowball first and then booger today and Iā€™m totally bum fuddled!!!!! Will have to wait for fresh eyes (mr muddy) or try to snap a picture :th
You are going to have babies. Watch.

You are going to have babies. Watch.
Theyā€™re still pretty small so odds are in my favorā€¦..i just donā€™t want to ā€œruinā€ or kill her as booger is my favorite and I donā€™t want to risk ā€œruiningā€ my girls that are bigger by being wrong either. I guess best would be original plan to keep booger separate from everyone until I can be sure

Theyā€™re still pretty small so odds are in my favorā€¦..i just donā€™t want to ā€œruinā€ or kill her as booger is my favorite and I donā€™t want to risk ā€œruiningā€ my girls that are bigger by being wrong either. I guess best would be original plan to keep booger separate from everyone until I can be sure
Ok now Iā€™m back to 99% sure booger is a boy
C1691ABF-16DF-4332-86EB-029B4ED1D6A3.jpeg
C1691ABF-16DF-4332-86EB-029B4ED1D6A3.jpeg
D8E062FE-4B2B-43FC-BE59-40B720BF9D3D.jpeg

Depends on age. Iā€™ve salvage a litter about ten days old by feeding milk replacer from tractor supply. I donā€™t think Iā€™d have been successful if they were a few days early.
She is four days old today. Mom is not taking care of it. We have held the mom so it can nurse on mom but it still didnā€™t seem to be getting enough. Last night I gave it a small amount of kitten replacer after it nursed on the mom. I plan on trying to just hold the mom for nursing each time and supplementing kitten replacer.

Back
Top Bottom