Calling All Rabbit Nutters

Effing rabbit cleared his room boarder wall this morning.
Right in front of us...like nothing.

The little popper stayed out of jail ALL day yesterday and never jumped the border wall.

Not even 5 minutes after I let him out of the jail cell this morning he jumped it.

Effing rabbit cleared his room boarder wall this morning.
Right in front of us...like nothing.

The little popper stayed out of jail ALL day yesterday and never jumped the border wall.

Not even 5 minutes after I let him out of the jail cell this morning he jumped it.
rabbit-secret-life-of-pets.gif

Told ya they can really jump when they want. 🤭

Can I clip his wings or something so he doesn't jump so damn high?
Now I got to rethink his hole enclosure. He is getting a little bit ridiculous.
I definitely thought you would've eaten him by now. You're being wayyyy to easy on him.

Pretty sure @EverythingDucks would have an answer to your question after years of rabbit ownership 🤣

Sorry little D. Don't take it personally

I don't think you can clip their wings but you could have his hind legs professionally amputated perhaps..

I'm definitely not an expert

I definitely thought you would've eaten him by now. You're being wayyyy to easy on him.

Pretty sure @EverythingDucks would have an answer to your question after years of rabbit ownership 🤣

Sorry little D. Don't take it personally

I don't think you can clip their wings but you could have his hind legs professionally amputated perhaps..

I'm definitely not an expert
I'm thinking that I'm going to have to put a roof on his run... I don't know what the heck I'm going to do just yet.

Back
Top Bottom