Calling All Rabbit Nutters

i plan to but im kind of worried because i don't want her to die during surgery.
Though rabbits are at a greater risk of complications during surgery because other small size, experienced vets will know exactly what to do and its unlikely that she'll die during surgery. Tons of rabbit owners choose to fix their rabbits, and though rabbits dying during surgery isn't unheard of its defiantly not something that happens often.
Honestly, I would be more worried about her developing ovarian, uterine, or mammary cancer if she doesn't get spayed.

I recommend talking to your vet about it and I'm sure that they'll be al to explain the process and ease any concerns.

Though rabbits are at a greater risk of complications during surgery because other small size, experienced vets will know exactly what to do and its unlikely that she'll die during surgery. Tons of rabbit owners choose to fix their rabbits, and though rabbits dying during surgery isn't unheard of its defiantly not something that happens often.
Honestly, I would be more worried about her developing ovarian, uterine, or mammary cancer if she doesn't get spayed.

I recommend talking to your vet about it and I'm sure that they'll be al to explain the process and ease any concerns.
thanks

I haven't washed his yellow rugs yet.
They are a mess. I might wash them today.

I am going to make his room a little bigger today too.

I'm trying hard to keep him in a small area until I get him fixed. I do not want him having one accident before he is fixed.

It's hard for me to not let him out to play where ever he wants right now.

Which reminds me I need to find that vet information so I can call them and make his appointment.

I spent about 5 minutes Googling last night I could not find it again.
I know I linked it here somewhere on BYC so I'm going to search here now.

I haven't washed his yellow rugs yet.
They are a mess. I might wash them today.

I am going to make his room a little bigger today too.

I'm trying hard to keep him in a small area until I get him fixed. I do not want him having one accident before he is fixed.

It's hard for me to not let him out to play where ever he wants right now.

Which reminds me I need to find that vet information so I can call them and make his appointment.

I spent about 5 minutes Googling last night I could not find it again.
I know I linked it here somewhere on BYC so I'm going to search here now.
Apparently you gave it's info to someone, do you have it written down?

I think this black one will work.View attachment 2821173

I just met a girl buying stuff for her new bunny! She's buying a carrier right now to go home to get her rabbit to take it to the vets and she just bought it yesterday.

I gave her the cheaper vets information for getting it fixed.

I showed her pictures on my phone for treat ideas and I told her to buy one of these big litter boxes cuz it'll be easier to train if they're bigger.

😭😭😭

Back
Top Bottom