Calling All Rabbit Nutters

Oh nooo.
Treb is going to think he is a shedding cat soon?

Did you make that purple comb?
Rexes don’t blow their coats like that. Grooming is easy. Put him on a table outside. Most your hands and run them through his fur backwards and smooth him out. The loose hair will stick to your hands and you can just blow/brush it off.

Remember when I was telling you how to make your own DIY hairbuster so you didn't have to spend like $20 on a good brush??
Yes but I don't quite understand why you need these taped together pieces.

Oh nooo.
Treb is going to think he is a shedding cat soon?

Did you make that purple comb?

Yes but I don't quite understand why you need these taped together pieces.
No, I am ashamed to say I actually paid full price for the stupid hair buster comb.

If I remove the purple part and then comb Niven, the comb doesn’t pick anything up. The purple rubber part grabs on to any loose tufts of undercoat and pulls them free. Niven HATES it though, so I only use it when she is shedding really bad.

I don’t know if it would work on a Rex tbh.

No, I am ashamed to say I actually paid full price for the stupid hair buster comb.

If I remove the purple part and then comb Niven, the comb doesn’t pick anything up. The purple rubber part grabs on to any loose tufts of undercoat and pulls them free. Niven HATES it though, so I only use it when she is shedding really bad.

I don’t know if it would work on a Rex tbh.
Treb's soft gray meat skin is too short to comb.

@EmmaRainboe
@EverythingDucks What's the deal with the tape like stuff on the purple comb above?
That basically just keeps the hair from getting everywhere and actually gets it off.
That one looks like a bunny Hair Buster. I think I sent you a link in that supplies list somewhere.

You could also make a DIY one, which Lennon the Bunny has a video on.

Grooming shouldn't be too bad for Treb since he's a Rex, but you'll want to get off any extra hair so he doesn't ingest it and go into GI stasis (which can happen when hair blocks ther GI tract, since they can't regurgitate anything).

Back
Top Bottom