Calling All Rabbit Nutters

I love all the hides. I've often thought of tanning my heart horse's hide when it's his time to go. Just not sure I could handle being the one to do it. I'll probably just wind up keeping mane and tail as always.
We always take a braid of mane or tail and put it inside a clear Christmas ornament. Then bling it up a little with some glitter, flowers, etc..and write their name on the outside with some glitter glue. We did the same thing for our dog too when he passed away. Great way to remember them every year so they aren't forgotten.

I trimmed Hazel's nails for the first time ever. Wrapped him in a blanket first... Then petted him to calm him down. Didn't take long to clip and he only majorly flinched once. I thought I hurt him but he wasn't bleeding. I did his front feet first. Before I got to his back feet, he started trembling. Poor little fella.... I felt so bad. I tried to give him a treat afterwards but he is mad now and wants nothing to do with me.

Poor Hazel....

Did he kill anything? :pop
He's nice. He lets the Faker play in his room.
PXL_20220123_210526231.jpg
PXL_20220123_210509773.jpg

We always take a braid of mane or tail and put it inside a clear Christmas ornament. Then bling it up a little with some glitter, flowers, etc..and write their name on the outside with some glitter glue. We did the same thing for our dog too when he passed away. Great way to remember them every year so they aren't forgotten.
That's an awesome memorial! I'll have to do this.

That's beautiful. I have one of the little plaster ornaments made with one of my dog's feet when she was a puppy. I never had the other one done. I've told them they aren't allowed to die though.

1643041337721.png
1643041351823.png
1643041372730.png
1643041405579.png

Erza - Happy.gif

I love him!

Back
Top Bottom