Calling All Rabbit Nutters

I know I still need to separate them soon…….they have made a mess of the enclosed box and also chewed through under the door to the point that escape is becoming possible :oops:
It’s been added to the “honey-do” list of chores 😂

Treb is being a drama queen.
I fed him his breakfast fresh greens this morning and he ate most of it.
He did not eat any of his rabbit food pellets and it doesn't look like he ate any hay either or maybe just a tiny bit.
He's just laying around not moving like an idiot trying to scare us. I'm guessing his stomach hurts because he is laying flat like pushing his belly down to the ground.

We feel bad for him but aren't too worried yet.

Treb is being a drama queen.
I fed him his breakfast fresh greens this morning and he ate most of it.
He did not eat any of his rabbit food pellets and it doesn't look like he ate any hay either or maybe just a tiny bit.
He's just laying around not moving like an idiot trying to scare us. I'm guessing his stomach hurts because he is laying flat like pushing his belly down to the ground.

We feel bad for him but aren't too worried yet.
He'd be less problems next to a pile of mashed taters and gravy......

The damn drama queen is 100% himself this morning. He did a running sideways jump kick as soon as I walked in to his room.

I had completely changed his litter box pellets out last night so I could be sure he was using the bathroom and he did use the bathroom.

PXL_20221003_234703120.jpg
PXL_20221003_234729765.PORTRAIT.jpg

Back
Top Bottom