Calling All Rabbit Nutters

Anything else at all? I’m asking cuz I saw a guy line it with puppy pee pads or whatever they’re called before putting the bedding
Do NOT do this unless you have an under wire litter tray. 100% they will eat the pads, and most of them are lined with plastic. GI stasis in an instant and bad things happen.

Because they're dumb and like to chew.

Love this stuff. We use it with our rabbits and our chickens. A little goes a long way as they expand quite a bit when they get wet. Remember to avoid Cedar as it is toxic to rabbits. I would be a little wary of the "Christmas sticks" as they may have chemicals on them and personally I think the cat scratcher and dog tee is a waste. The cat scratcher isn't going to keep their nails trimmed it'll just get eaten or shredded same goes for the shirt. The dog shirt is cute though.

Love this stuff. We use it with our rabbits and our chickens. A little goes a long way as they expand quite a bit when they get wet. Remember to avoid Cedar as it is toxic to rabbits. I would be a little wary of the "Christmas sticks" as they may have chemicals on them and personally I think the cat scratcher and dog tee is a waste. The cat scratcher isn't going to keep their nails trimmed it'll just get eaten or shredded same goes for the shirt. The dog shirt is cute though.
He did totally ignore the sticks.
He loves the cat scratchers though. They aren't for his nails....they are for his teef. He chews them up and makes a mess.

The dog shirt was for the dumb dog but it was a waste. He hates clothes.

Back
Top Bottom