Calling all rare chicken breeders!

This is great! I have almost found all the breeds! I can get them now, but once I get my coop expanded... MORE chickens!
D.gif
woot.gif
D.gif

I have SQ bantam spangled orloff's but my girls are not currently laying. If you are interested though I can put on you the wait list for spring, just PM me or email via our web page (link in my sig). Lots of pics of my birds of our webpage but here's a couple for example.

31148_dsc_0497.jpg

31148_dsc_0491.jpg

Quote:
Thanks! It's currently below zero around here so my birds aren't breeding right now. The breeding/shipping season here is highly dependent on the weather. Some years, it can start in March, others the beginning of May. I no longer keep a waiting list (too many flakes) but I do accept non-refundable deposits ($5) which are used to offer those who've paid eggs first, before they go on BYC, my website or eBay.

Quote:
Thanks! It's currently below zero around here so my birds aren't breeding right now. The breeding/shipping season here is highly dependent on the weather. Some years, it can start in March, others the beginning of May. I no longer keep a waiting list (too many flakes) but I do accept non-refundable deposits ($5) which are used to offer those who've paid eggs first, before they go on BYC, my website or eBay.

You are welcome.
wink.png

You have some pretty ones! Love the pictures.
Mine stared laying just this past week. Sorta suprised me, but it'll give me a jump start on this years hatch. I wish more people would raise Orloffs, they are a great breed that I just love. My breeders are killing me right now on pen space though. Have three lines I'm keeping pure for right now, plus my pens where I'm expermenting with my own mixes between the strains. My wife thinks I'm nuts.

She might be right.
big_smile.png

50801_todays_pictures_010.jpg

50801_todays_pictures_005.jpg

Happy Birthday to MOT and his girls just turned 5 months old on the 27th of this month, and he is about 3 feet tall. A very very BIG baby.
OK he is actually only about 28" or so tall. That is still tall !!
He is learning to crow, too. Funny.
Voice cracking like a human teenager.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom