Calling all veterans and family members. Allies too.

My son is in the Marines, has served 1 term at Iraq, has re-enlisted and is currently stationed in Hawaii... I'm so proud of him, my heart could burst!

Thank you to all you vets out there.

And thank you to all the families that have loved a vet.

Most humbley,
Gretchen--wife to Sgt. Wayne

I was a brat till 7 years old. My brother and sister enlisted. My step dad served in both the Korean and Viet Nam wars. My brother and nephew both served in Iraq. I am grateful to all who have served. Thank you.

I was in the Marine Corps for a few years. I needed it
lol.png

Thanks to everyone else for their service.

My father Sgt Robert Smith fought in Burma during WWII ......I still have his medals, and his enlistment papers to this day.....he was proud to serve his country.....(UK) ....sadly he died in 1974 aged 50...but we would always attend our Rememberance Sunday Service on November 11th ....I still do.... God Bless everyone who fought for the freedom of our countries.

Brat throughout my father's service as an enlisted man in the AF, 20 years.

He was drafted during the tail end of Vietnam and decided on the Air Force as a better fit for his mechanical/electrical leanings.

Hello old members and new members. In a few days we celebrate the contributions of our military veterans to our nations freedom. This thread is to recognize our vets, family members, and vets of our allies.

Veterans Day. November 11.

Please show your support and recognition and please refrain from politics and recent events. Getting off topic will only detract from the purpose of this thread.

Thank you all that have served and are serving now.

Back
Top Bottom