calling any one from missouri

It ferments overnite into a nice yeasty smelling mash. In hot weather if I leave it longer than overnite, it gets too 'sharp.' Sometimes I just make a mash without fermenting it, but it ferments in their bowls as the day gets warmer.

I make mash from the powder left from the crumbles but never tried to let it ferment... going to try that.

JT

Yes, in the last 2 that is what I did. Usually I part them down more into boneless breasts, wings, thighs and drumsticks. I save they heart, gizzard and liver but don’t calculate those into the weight.
The roosters were all parted out. So they weighed a bit more as roasters than what I listed but not too much more.
Thanks. I haven't weighed my BA cockerels yet bc I was not sure of the proper procedure. I think they were only 14 weeks old, so a bit young for dual purpose. I'm not awesome at keeping records obviously, still kinda doing things by the seat of the pants.

I turned on the garden sprinklers and this turtle came out onto the black plastic I use to block weeds and was happily drinking from puddles.
turtle  drinking 7-1.jpg
It is not the cucumber turtle. This one may have become trapped in the garden before I put up the fence. I brought it out, not sure what its story is.
turtle 7-1.jpg

I turned on the garden sprinklers and this turtle came out onto the black plastic I use to block weeds and was happily drinking from puddles.
View attachment 2222698
It is not the cucumber turtle. This one may have become trapped in the garden before I put up the fence. I brought it out, not sure what its story is.
View attachment 2222699

CT2 would be a good name

Back
Top Bottom