calling any one from missouri

Must be a good turtle day... I just found this fella

D1BE09A6-ECE5-49E9-A286-81E19B3169D2.jpeg

I've been sharing my turtle pics w my sister, who lives in VA, and she just found this one:
View attachment 2223496
It's different that what I've seen here.

I think missouri has ‘three toed’ box turtles and ‘ornate’ box turtles, but not ‘eastern’ box turtles... so I’d guess her’s in an eastern box turtle?

I think the one in my picture is a three toed and your cucumber turtles are ornate box turtles... I mostly see the three toed ones here, but occasionally see an ornate one

Ok, now she’s just showing off 🙄...

she brought in a ‘pack rat’ from the shed tonight.... I’d set a trap last night after seeing some sign that one had moved in, but had nothing this morning...

apparently she’s just trying to make me look bad 😉

View attachment 2223032
Wow. Eleanor is shaping up to be everything you could ever want in a cat!! Quite impressive!
So my van is in the shop and Rusty the truck was having issues with the back brakes dragging and by the time I figured out what was wrong I had ruined the rear disks and pads by over heating them while driving. So running out of vehicles and knowing the rain was over @OhZark Biddies head I decided to ride the GoldWing to town as it was out of gas and get new pads and rotors for Rusty. Got to O`Reilly's and got my parts... hmm the rotors did not fit in the trunk so they had to ride on the passenger seat. Stopped at Kroger's to fill up the Wing and noticed it getting darker and darker as I gassed up. Just as I was about to pull out it started to sprinkle so I put my wallet and pistol into the trunk and headed home. By the time I got to the edge of town it was raining pretty hard and the temperature had dropped from 91 to 72. The rain felt refreshing in a way as I rode home.

Got to the house and dried everything off and got some dry clothes on and carried my parts to the shop. By then it had stopped raining but there is no way to get Rusty into the shop without tracking some mud in but I need to get it fixed so I had to mop the floor after getting it inside.

Starting my repairs I notice one box has been opened so I open the other box and the two rotors are not the same and the opened one had some the spring parts from brake pads in there and were all covered up with greasy hand prints. Looking at the radar I'm not going to ride a motorcycle back to town to return the rotor, lucky for me my buddy Ricky was not busy and he gave me a ride to O`Reilly's and back.

Hopefully today is less interesting...

JT
Oh man that is sooo irritating.
That sounds like my kind of luck!

Back
Top Bottom