calling any one from missouri

And the utes... must be a female jackalope I don't see any horns.
WGI_0213.JPG

And the utes... must be a female jackalope I don't see any horns.
View attachment 2321810
Cool pictures JT!

I almost called you on accident today. My step daughters initials are J.T. and we call her that a lot.
I was scrolling through my contacts list to call her and almost clicked on "JT" before I realized that was not what I had her name saved as in my phone. 🤣

I almost called you on accident today. My step daughters initials are J.T. and we call her that a lot.
I was scrolling through my contacts list to call her and almost clicked on "JT" before I realized that was not what I had her name saved as in my phone.

You would have had to left a message, I never have my phone in my pocket lol.

JT

That sad sunflower that I planted on a clump in the road and had to rescue from the grader has fogiven me and she has bloomed!

sad flower blooms.jpg

My youngsters are now 4 months old.
Princess Laia
Princess Laia 9-6.jpg
2 Sprights--Maz, R2d2, and a Spitzhauben named Margarita
 9-6.jpg

Last edited:
I saw I had a couple tomatoes ready to pick earlier I started to get them but Mason seem suspicious of something. I figured it was just that frog again but I took a second look before I stepped in there I'm glad I did!
20200906_111632.jpg

I spared his life and told him to get on out of there. He left this behind.
20200906_112437_HDR.jpg

If I find him later with the weed wacker we are going to have issues.

I saw I had a couple tomatoes ready to pick earlier I started to get them but Mason seem suspicious of something. I figured it was just that frog again but I took a second look before I stepped in there I'm glad I did! View attachment 2322578
I spared his life and told him to get on out of there. He left this behind. View attachment 2322582
If I find him later with the weed wacker we are going to have issues.
It looks like a type of garter snake...

Back
Top Bottom