calling any one from missouri

We had to go to Joplin today. I took of pic of this mural which was created after the 2011 tornado. It still looks good after 12 years.
“Shortly after an EF5 tornado demolished many structures in Joplin, a sign of hope appeared on one building that had withstood the storm. More than 300 community volunteers came together to help award-winning muralist Dave Lowenstein paint an image of beauty amid the brokenness, a message of optimism for the city’s future. A quote from Joplin native Langston Hughes is included in the mural: “In time of silver rain the butterflies lift silken wings to catch a rainbow sky and trees put forth new leaves to sing in joy beneath the sky.”
FB7330E1-F6E3-4395-BB36-1A458C54834D.jpeg

I just recently moved to Missouri after living at a ranch back in Texas I am in the Cape Girardeau area attending SEMO. Just recently there has been a crested one month old dock dropped off at our local park and it absolutely breaks my heart is there anyone that could possibly be able to adopt him?
If I were closer I would. Good luck on the search for finding it a new home! 😢

What glorious weather we had today!! Tomorrow is supposed to be a repeat of today. I plan to spend a lot of it outside tomorrow.
It did finally warm up enough that I could scrap all the 💩 off the poop boards.
I'm taking the day off and we are going to Swiss for some bacon and baloney. Stopping in Cuba on the way back for BBQ.

JT

Back
Top Bottom